Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Perfume Posse

What are you wearing, Fragrance edition!

I'm one of those gals that are obsessed with fragrances and have about around 50 60 70 80 and still collecting...(if you want to call it that.) So I would like to know what are you wearing today?

I'm wearing Obsession...(hahaha kinda fits this thread, doesn't it? Smiley Very Happy)

Re: What are you wearing, Fragrance edition!

Hahahaha I want her fragrance, all of them Smiley Very Happy I do like the bottle, and I have two lovely sample sizes when it first came out in Macy's. Check this out!

couture by minaj divity bottle.jpgPretty huh? It's the Couture by minaj Divinity Bottle. So amazing beautiful!!

lmao I hadn't seen this one yet. I think I'll just stick to one bottle of perfume on my shelf depicting Nikki lol

That is pretty wicked looking though...is this for real or a joke? lol Smiley Very Happy

It's real I found it on Nicki's pink friday site

Oh goodness Nikki she is all over the place. I will def have to check out the scent though. I mean, I wouldn't mind having another cheesy bottle to add to the collection! hehe

For some reason the bottle looks like Britney Spears to me. 

Jo Malone Peony and Blush Suede

How do you like it??

I'd give it a 6/7 out of 10.

I adore the scent, but it doesn't last more than 2-3 hours on me!

I'm new to Jo Malone- do most of her scents fade fairly quickly or just some?

I don't know- this is my first scent!

I find that some of her scents last a lot longer than me than others. Blackberry & Bay lasts for most of the day on me! Same with Red Roses and Orange Blossom.

90% of the time, I wear Elizabeth & James Nirvana White! I got a sample of this on a whim back when it first came out. Brought it with me on a trip to Seattle, and I've loved it ever since. It's so easy to get sick of perfumes, and when that happens, I always fall back on this one Smiley Happy

I feel in love with it too over the summer!  I'm going to try layering White with Black as a transition into fall.  <insert eyebrow wiggle>

I used to only wear Brownie by Demeter, but this summer I really got into Elizabeth and James Nirvana, too.

I love wearing them both together, it has such a sexy vibe.

I feel like the black is just too musky for me. But everyone talks about how the two wear well together, so maybe I should try it. I still have some Nirvana Black samples laying around!

I agree. The black just came off as too musky for me. 

I can't stand white, but Black is growing on me. Trying to decide if I want a full size of it or Alien since the drydown on both goes to Vanilla on me.

I got the Juliette Has A Gun Discovery Kit last week and have been trying a few of them. Today I'm wearing Miss Charming for the second time!

There are a few in the kit that I would never wear (Midnight Oud, Gentlewoman) but overall I'm very happy with the set!

I've heard so many people rave about the "Juliette Has a Gun" kit ... how are you liking it?

I'm really loving the slight more complex scents so far! They are definitely more interesting than the usual generic brand names scents. My top 3: Miss Charming, Mad Madame, and Lady Vengeance, all have the distinct rose scent that I LOVE and am missing from my current collection. I think it will definitely come down to those 3. I think it is very good value and great for trying them out since no sephora near me carries the line. I think it came to $18CAD including shipping and took about 2 weeks? Maybe 3? To arrive. I spray 3-4 times and I think each tiny sample will last me at least 5 wears each. Which is actually a lot considering there are 9 samples (even though I think 2 of them won't get touched by me)!

I got the kit as well! My top four were Romantina, Lady Vengeance, Vengeance Extreme, and Miss Charming. I'm not sure I love one enough to commit to a full size though. What I like about the JHAG scents is that to me they tend to be fairly soft and subtle. 

I'm kind of picky about scents. Not very sophisticated about them, but definitely picky.

2 Replies