Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Perfume Posse

What are you wearing, Fragrance edition!

I'm one of those gals that are obsessed with fragrances and have about around 50 60 70 80 and still collecting...(if you want to call it that.) So I would like to know what are you wearing today?

I'm wearing Obsession...(hahaha kinda fits this thread, doesn't it? Smiley Very Happy)

Re: What are you wearing, Fragrance edition!

I too have the roll-on so happy I wore it yesterday..(I pick and chose outta a hat, that way I'm giving them all love!)

I've been using my Nest Dahlia & Vines. Such a refreshing scent, yet still a bit sensual. Smiley Wink 

Highlighted

This is sitting in my cart . Fantastic fragrance.

This is true! Although it fades a bit fast on me, what about you? 

See by Chloé

Love that fragrance. Subtle and unique.

Wearing this today! Forgot how good it smells ❤️

dolce. I just got the deluxe sample in the mail and I'm debating if I want to purchase or not. I really love the bottle and smell but it didn't last very long on me

there was a deluxe sample? I missed it...i guess I got the prada candy deluxe sample, before I had smelled Dolce and realized how much I loved it. waaaaahhhh....

It is very pretty but disappears on me, too.

Today I am wearing a sample of Marc Jacobs Honey, I hadn't smelled this particular one before today... I kind of like it...well my first take was meh but now it is starting to grow on me a little. 

oh I got this for Christmas, and I love it! very fresh and citrus-y, with sweetness too. Isn't it funny how fragrance is just so personal?! 

yeah I kind of know what you mean it's kind of is nostalgic in a way 

I've been wearing Nest Fragrances Midnight Fleur a lot lately. I just love the smell. It's freaking AMAZING!

I totally agree! I got a sample of it....now I'm waiting to get either the roll on, or the smaller version of it for 22 bucks...>.< but I have to get shorts this summer, meh!

Haha I hear you. I bought the roll-on and just poured it into one of the travel atomizers from Sephora. It's actually working out pretty well! I think it's oddly the only Nest fragrance I think I like Smiley Sad I thought I would like more. 

I need to get shorts too. I don't own a single pair haha. I don't know how I've survived all these past summers Smiley Tongue

Lately I've been wearing Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb but I've been considering buying the rollerball of See by Chloe since I always spray some of it on every time I go into a Sephora. :-)

They mix well, Megchicc. I sometimes daub See (from the May deluxe mini promo) and then roll on Flowerbomb. It is a heaven of Jasmine and Patchouli!

You do know about the Prelude lets you sample and redeem for a rollerball of either?

http://www.sephora.com/prelude-to-a-kiss-fragrance-sampler-for-her-P384755?skuId=1595883

Yeah, I saw that actually the last time I was at Sephora. I thought about buying it but ended up not getting it, I'll have to check it out again next time I go in.

'm a sucker for anything w/ a citrus/floral smell, anything with grapefruit and a tangy smell. (I had a thing for DKNY's original Be Delicious for years, have not tried the others.)....I have dozens of half used bottles (sad face).  My go to's :

Daytime:

Burbery Brit sheer-Light, crisp, fresh

Nighttime: Hermes Un Jardin sur Le Nils- a tad heavier, but not overwhelming at all.

**I had an absolute favorite Issey Miyake LE, but alas it's no where to be found (can't tell the name as the bottle is so old!)...beautiful green stencils on a clear bottle...I'd love a dupe.(hint hint) I'll have to research!

Smiley Happy ~KAM

I am wearing Be Delicious today. Couldn't resist that little mini bottle that keeps popping up in the sale section for $15.

I love Be Delicious and own too many of the variations!  I have a preference for light citrus so I'll have to check out your other go-tos!

Today, I layered Gold by Commodity Goods + Rose Anonyme by Atelier Cologne for the first time and my senses are completely blown!

that sounds extraordinary

it's quite heavenly.    I'm about 5 hours in and what's left is the sweet Turkish Rose and Oud from Rose Anonyme; the heedy notes of amber and vanilla from Gold.

1 Reply