Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Perfume Posse

What are you wearing, Fragrance edition!

I'm one of those gals that are obsessed with fragrances and have about around 50 60 70 80 and still collecting...(if you want to call it that.) So I would like to know what are you wearing today?

I'm wearing Obsession...(hahaha kinda fits this thread, doesn't it? Smiley Very Happy)

Re: What are you wearing, Fragrance edition!

I love my Marc Jacobs Daisy. It's light and feminine, which makes it a great fragrance to use every day! Anna Sui's Flight of Fancy is great too. It's a little more flirty and the scent is stronger so I wear it on special occasions.

OMG Daisy is just awesome, I don't think I'll ever go without having at least one bottle in my collection!

I am wanting Daisy sooo much 0(>.<)0

Today I am Wearing a sample of...s1574755-main-grid.jpg

Tory Burch Perfume!!!

I like it too, but does it last long for you?  Sadly, I have to reapply a couple of times a day.

same here about the reapplication

I've become obsessed with Atelier Cologne's Santal Carmin and have been wearing it everyday this week. I can't wait to spray it on myself this morning, it smells so divine! Unfortunately you can't get it online anywhere yet (it's new) but if you live in New York you can get it at either of their boutiques (there is one in Nolita and one in Brooklyn). I really hope Sephora sells this eventually. It's expensive, but worth every penny!

I hadn't heard about Santal Carmin and now you've got me hoping Sephora carries it!

It's delicious. Seriously I could just smell myself all day!

I've been wearing Flowerbomb lately! I have a rollerball of it and it's become a daily favorite. 

Flowerbomb is awesome and everyone always compliments on it.

I too have the roll-on so happy I wore it yesterday..(I pick and chose outta a hat, that way I'm giving them all love!)

s1558170-main-hero.jpg

I've been using my Nest Dahlia & Vines. Such a refreshing scent, yet still a bit sensual. Smiley Wink 

This is sitting in my cart . Fantastic fragrance.

This is true! Although it fades a bit fast on me, what about you? 

See by Chloé

Love that fragrance. Subtle and unique.

Wearing this today! Forgot how good it smells ❤️

dolce. I just got the deluxe sample in the mail and I'm debating if I want to purchase or not. I really love the bottle and smell but it didn't last very long on me

there was a deluxe sample? I missed it...i guess I got the prada candy deluxe sample, before I had smelled Dolce and realized how much I loved it. waaaaahhhh....

It is very pretty but disappears on me, too.

2 Replies