Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Perfume Posse

What are you wearing, Fragrance edition!

I'm one of those gals that are obsessed with fragrances and have about around 50 60 70 80 and still collecting...(if you want to call it that.) So I would like to know what are you wearing today?

I'm wearing Obsession...(hahaha kinda fits this thread, doesn't it? Smiley Very Happy)

Re: What are you wearing, Fragrance edition!

hey! I want to get versance Eros for myself >.< it smells so **bleep** good

Lately I've been rotating between Escada Cherry in the Air and LaVanilla Vanilla Coconut. Both are so heavenly... <3

Great choices, jobro1027! I am obsessed with Escada's Cherry In The Air! Heart 

<3, Randee

Today I'm wearing Tory Burch!<3tory.jpg

<3 Melissa

I do like this one!

Nothing!  I just came back from a choral dress rehearsal, we are  packed on risers and requested to wear NO fragrance.

But now that I'm home, I'll spritz on something comforting for the night.  Maybe L'Aromarine Vanille EDT or Kiehl's Vanilla.  Another option: something with lavender, like Lollia Relax.

PS: I'm a perfumista, too.  I would never count my fragrances - because I have so many I don't want to know the number!  :-o

have you ever tried the "sleep"  aromatherapy brand Lavender Vanilla spray for your linens? From Bath and Body Works...it is amazing on your sheets and pillows! 

s1561778-main-hero.jpgTokyomilk Dark: Tainted Love

Love that! Heart

Sexual Perfume By Michel Germain

They're definitely not beating around the bush with that name Smiley Wink What does it smell like?

Bath & body works: sensual Amber (one of my very faves!)sensual_amber_bath_body_works_4e1b786cf9.jpg

i smelt that on a lady...I was like "wow someone smells good" and she said she was wearing this

Tory Burch! I can't be the only one?! I love the citrus scent of the perfume!

I am actually pleasantly surprised with Tory Burch's Perfume, I am actually wearing it today with a beach bronze makeup look. I thought for some reason a beach look with citrus was the way to go today even though it is still dark out and I think it is supposed to rain. 

s1570266-main-hero.jpg 

currently I am trying to work through my samples.today I wore Elizabeth & James Nirvana for her, Black perfume sample spray. I tired it out for the first time today & was highly impressed, & will be purchasing a full size of it soon.!

Ooooh, I love that one, it has a certain spicy je ne sais quoi to it that I just adore, and it works with most body chemistries!

I've been wearing Victoria's Secret's Strawberries and Champagne for the past 14 years. I'm glad they've never discontinued it. Only starting last year I"ve been experimenting with other fragrances. I do like Marc Jacobs perfumes like Oh Lola, Dot, Fresh Delight. I also like Tommy Girl because it feels so '90s. But in the end, V.S.'s Strawberries and Champagne is the best for me.

I've been wearing it for about that long too Smiley Happy

Today I tried a sample of the Tory Burch perfume, and I'm definitely thinking its a no go for me. My Burberry Brit should be coming in the mail today and I can't wait!!

Yeah...That one is a touch specific, it's enjoyable on occasion, but very easy to overdo, I could see how it wouldn't work with a lot of people >.<

1 Reply