Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Fragrance Fans
|

What are you wearing, Fragrance edition!

I'm one of those gals that are obsessed with fragrances and have about around 50 60 70 80 and still collecting...(if you want to call it that.) So I would like to know what are you wearing today?

I'm wearing Obsession...(hahaha kinda fits this thread, doesn't it? :D)

Re: What are you wearing, Fragrance edition!

gucci flora (the eau fraiche), I smelled it for the first time last week and had to buy immediately

I just got Flowerbomb...love it! But I also have Chloe, Ralph #4, and D&G Light Blue. I wear the #4 the most - its a nice light scent for the summertime...I tend to wear Flowerbomb more at night and the other two when I'm feeling extra girly 🙂

I went into Sephora today, and tried Versace Bright Crystal Absolu--so that is what I'm wearing. 

I think it might be a little bit too overpowering for me to wear to work, so I bought the original Versace Bright Crystal instead. 🙂

Bath & body works: sensual Amber (one of my very faves!)sensual_amber_bath_body_works_4e1b786cf9.jpg

i smelt that on a lady...I was like "wow someone smells good" and she said she was wearing this

🙂

one of my favorite sayings:

"wow someone smells good"

... even at the bakery 🙂

I switch between Flowerbomb- I just ran out:(, Vera Wang Princess, Prada Candy L'Eau, and the LE Daisy- the one with the blue perfume- not the pink.  I am looking for a new scent, though, if anyone has any suggestions:)

I've been wearing Flowerbomb lately! I have a rollerball of it and it's become a daily favorite. 

I too have the roll-on so happy I wore it yesterday..(I pick and chose outta a hat, that way I'm giving them all love!)

Flowerbomb is awesome and everyone always compliments on it.

Anonymous Insider

TOCCA: STELLA     ( my choice of over 100 for this Friday )  I love the blood orange smell 🙂

I've been wearing Molecules 01 almost daily for the last few months.  Now that it's starting to brighten up out here I may switch back to my Jo Malones soon.

I've become obsessed with Atelier Cologne's Santal Carmin and have been wearing it everyday this week. I can't wait to spray it on myself this morning, it smells so divine! Unfortunately you can't get it online anywhere yet (it's new) but if you live in New York you can get it at either of their boutiques (there is one in Nolita and one in Brooklyn). I really hope Sephora sells this eventually. It's expensive, but worth every penny!

Anonymous Insider

I hadn't heard about Santal Carmin and now you've got me hoping Sephora carries it!

It's delicious. Seriously I could just smell myself all day!

Testing Versace Bright Crystal Absolu. It's pretty, but I'm not sure it's special enough...

Daisy! 🙂

Armani Code

Anonymous Insider

Coco Mademoiselle

Prada Infusion D'Iris

Kat Von 😧 Adora Rollerball (I know, I Know it's discontinued) 😞 I don't wan't to use it up but saving it will possibly just cause it to evaporate over time & I would rather use it up then let it disappear. 

testing