Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Perfume Posse

What are you wearing, Fragrance edition!

I'm one of those gals that are obsessed with fragrances and have about around 50 60 70 80 and still collecting...(if you want to call it that.) So I would like to know what are you wearing today?

I'm wearing Obsession...(hahaha kinda fits this thread, doesn't it? Smiley Very Happy)

Re: What are you wearing, Fragrance edition!

You are a test subject, how exciting!! Out of curiosity, does he do any beard balm without any scent? The current one in the house is not scented but the oils used still give it a distinct aroma like there is something flightly floral going on.

he is so passionate about scent that i doubt he has a scentless option but i'll ask him !!! 

This is probably going to sound extremely dorky or strange, but I'm currently loving Nikki Minaj Pink Friday. I love the scent of it, and it lingers on me all day long. My husband loves it too. It has great 'staying power', even better than my 24HR foundation! Ha! Smiley Very Happy I especially love the packing. I mean, who doesn't want to pick up Nikki Minaj's head with a pink wig and hold her bosom's while looking at her own name on the necklace while you begin to cover yourself in her flirty fragrance?

Just some info, the fragrance has notes of boysenberry, lotus flower, mandarin, star fruit, and vanilla.

Even if you don't actually like Nikki Minaj or even if just the packaging kind of turns you off, I do recommend at least trying it. I love it. Of course it's not on the high-end of perfumes, but it really is a delicious scent. Smiley Happy

Hahahaha I want her fragrance, all of them Smiley Very Happy I do like the bottle, and I have two lovely sample sizes when it first came out in Macy's. Check this out!

Pretty huh? It's the Couture by minaj Divinity Bottle. So amazing beautiful!!

lmao I hadn't seen this one yet. I think I'll just stick to one bottle of perfume on my shelf depicting Nikki lol

That is pretty wicked looking though...is this for real or a joke? lol Smiley Very Happy

It's real I found it on Nicki's pink friday site

Oh goodness Nikki she is all over the place. I will def have to check out the scent though. I mean, I wouldn't mind having another cheesy bottle to add to the collection! hehe

Highlighted

For some reason the bottle looks like Britney Spears to me. 

Jo Malone Peony and Blush Suede

How do you like it??