Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Fragrance Fans
|

What are you wearing, Fragrance edition!

I'm one of those gals that are obsessed with fragrances and have about around 50 60 70 80 and still collecting...(if you want to call it that.) So I would like to know what are you wearing today?

I'm wearing Obsession...(hahaha kinda fits this thread, doesn't it? :D)

Re: What are you wearing, Fragrance edition!

Prada Candy ( my favorite spring fragrance)..

Today I am Wearing a sample of...s1574755-main-grid.jpg

Tory Burch Perfume!!!

Anonymous Insider

I like it too, but does it last long for you?  Sadly, I have to reapply a couple of times a day.

same here about the reapplication

Tory Burch! I can't be the only one?! I love the citrus scent of the perfume!

I am actually pleasantly surprised with Tory Burch's Perfume, I am actually wearing it today with a beach bronze makeup look. I thought for some reason a beach look with citrus was the way to go today even though it is still dark out and I think it is supposed to rain. 

Elizabeth and James' Nirvana White for me!! I've been obsessed with this scent for the past two weeks and have refused to wear anything else!

Anonymous Insider

My perfume changes daily, so I cant honestly answer the question. I have more perfume than I actually know what to do with and my collection keeps growing 😉

Anonymous Insider

Givenchy's Hot Couture, kinda works on a humid, warm, and rainy day ^.^  Starts out a little heavy and thick with the raspberries, but I do love the smoke tinge that comes out along with the raspberry on dry down.  It's like Paco Rabanne's Lady One Million for summer! 😄

s1570266-main-hero.jpg 

currently I am trying to work through my samples.today I wore Elizabeth & James Nirvana for her, Black perfume sample spray. I tired it out for the first time today & was highly impressed, & will be purchasing a full size of it soon.!

Anonymous Insider

Ooooh, I love that one, it has a certain spicy je ne sais quoi to it that I just adore, and it works with most body chemistries!

Today I wore see by Chloe in the morning and just sprayed juicy couture lala this evening. 

Viva la Juicy

Anonymous Insider

Dior's J'dore voile de parfum.

BVLGARI Mon Jasmin Noir.

It's been my daytime perfume lately I'm in ❤️ with it!

I've been wearing Victoria's Secret's Strawberries and Champagne for the past 14 years. I'm glad they've never discontinued it. Only starting last year I"ve been experimenting with other fragrances. I do like Marc Jacobs perfumes like Oh Lola, Dot, Fresh Delight. I also like Tommy Girl because it feels so '90s. But in the end, V.S.'s Strawberries and Champagne is the best for me.

I've been wearing it for about that long too 🙂

Trying to work my way through the mountain of samples I have. Currently, I'm testing out Acqua di Gioia. It's nice, but I'm not sure that I like it enough to buy a full bottle of it.

I'm wearing the Hermes un jardin sur le nil sample I got from Sephora yesterday. And now I want it even more 😞

Today I tried a sample of the Tory Burch perfume, and I'm definitely thinking its a no go for me. My Burberry Brit should be coming in the mail today and I can't wait!!

Anonymous Insider

Yeah...That one is a touch specific, it's enjoyable on occasion, but very easy to overdo, I could see how it wouldn't work with a lot of people >.<

testing