Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Fragrance Fans
|

What are you wearing, Fragrance edition!

I'm one of those gals that are obsessed with fragrances and have about around 50 60 70 80 and still collecting...(if you want to call it that.) So I would like to know what are you wearing today?

I'm wearing Obsession...(hahaha kinda fits this thread, doesn't it? :D)

Re: What are you wearing, Fragrance edition!

I am currently obsessed with this combo: Tom Ford Neroli Portofino body oil, Jo Malone lime basil and mandarin body lotion, Jo Malone Vetyver cologne on my pulse points and top it all off with Harvey Prince Journey EDP. I smell like a walk along a sunlit path through a citrus orchard holding happiness's hand. My friend who loves to wear florals was enamored of the way I smelled and I may have converted her to the citrusy side for the spring 😉

wow. the way you describe it sounds so wonderful...I saw it all in my head, and me skipping in it. 

I adore perfumes because to me scents are a direct link to memories and feelings. I actually like it when makeup has a bit of fragrance, adds to the sensuous experience. Scents should tell stories, even if the only person who gets the ending is the wearer herself/himself 😉

That's why I love flavor lip balms. Love the taste, isn't so bland to me.

I got a lot of fragrances recently (mostly rollerballs xD), but I'm just super addicted to E&JNB. I've worn it the most so far, and most recently (Friday). 

Today I layered Juicy Couture Original EDP spray with Nest's Midnight Fleur rollerball.  They work really well together!  I think the next combo will be Michael Kors with Rosabotanica, I was holding them next to each other last night and it was amazing!  Just hope it translates that way.

Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy!

1 Reply
testing