Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Perfume Posse

What are you wearing, Fragrance edition!

I'm one of those gals that are obsessed with fragrances and have about around 50 60 70 80 and still collecting...(if you want to call it that.) So I would like to know what are you wearing today?

I'm wearing Obsession...(hahaha kinda fits this thread, doesn't it? Smiley Very Happy)

Re: What are you wearing, Fragrance edition!

@MikuNerd65 Replica Beach Walk by Maison Margiela. I love it so much that I don’t want to wear it too often, so that it remains a luscious sensory overload every time I smell it Smiley Happy 

Jo Malone English Pear and Freesia. I took a smoky eye cl...

Jo Malone English Pear and Freesia. I took a smoky eye class a while ago from a cast member who must have really loved it, because she packed me a little swag bag/care package and it had like three samples of this in it! 💛

RE: What are you wearing, Fragrance edition!

I recently bought the new Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh Twinkle perfume and I love it. I'm a big fan of the Daisy line and this one doesn't disappoint. It has a floral scent, lasts a long time on me which usually isn't the case with other perfumes, and the bottle is a beautiful purple color.

Today I want to feel cosy so I'm wearing 4160 Tuesday's Sleep Knot which is a jasmine and ylang ylang fragrance with what I suspect is an overdose of ISO-E Super.

64616.jpg_width=400&404=product

YSL black opium

YSL black opium

Yes! Me too. I had 3000+ and just disappeared. Maybe system glitch?

Re: RE: What are you wearing, Fragrance edition!

@swcswc  I think you've replied to the wrong thread. This is about what perfumes everyone is wearing Smiley Tongue

Lavanila Pure Vanilla layered with a sweet caramel fragrance oil.

Tags (3)

Tom Ford Black Orchid

Alien, such an unusual name for a fragrance, but its quite ordinary which makes it perfect for everyday. 

Got a selection from Atelier Cologne. Trying different ones every day and loving 90% of them.

Today its a deluxe sample of My Burberry Blush. Possibly...

Today its a deluxe sample of My Burberry Blush. Possibly my new fave perfume.😍

Viktor & Rolf's flowerbomb! I love it.

Had a party to attend today where I didn't know most of the people there so I wore Chanel's Cuir de Russie! Any exclusifs fans here?...

Mono di Orio's Vanille. So creamy!

Hello, me again!  Decided to just edit for 12/12 Tues.  I'm actually wearing 2 scents.

On my left arm MiuMiu, not favorable, on my right eaudemoiselle de Givency,  not bad.  These are 2 samples I received.  I like the Givenchy, but not over many others.  Another sample; Rag&Bone Oddity, whoa was that awful, had to wash it off! I like the Rag&Bone brand, but if this is their fragrance, not a fan.

YSL Mon Paris ❤️ my new favorite

I tried a layering TOCCA Colette and Burberry London. I was hoping to warm up London. It’s not horrible, but it’s not great either.

Today I'm wearing TokyoMilk Dark Novocaine.  There's something that makes it smell young and old at the same time--perfect for relaxing around the house all day.

The weather is rising above 10 degrees so it's Malle's French Lover today!

1,515 Replies