Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Perfume Posse

What are you wearing, Fragrance edition!

I'm one of those gals that are obsessed with fragrances and have about around 50 60 70 80 and still collecting...(if you want to call it that.) So I would like to know what are you wearing today?

I'm wearing Obsession...(hahaha kinda fits this thread, doesn't it? Smiley Very Happy)

Re: What are you wearing, Fragrance edition!

Today I wore Cuir by Mona di Orio, a smoky, toasty leather that has a lovely cardamom note.

375x500.10058

Happy Monday.

Today I am wearing:

New York Intense by Nicolai.

Perfumer Patricia de Nicolai did an outstanding job creating this one. One of my all time top ten.

WsCCE1k.jpg

@Vmasterdid Turin give this one 5 stars?....

@pocketvenus

He did give it 5 stars. In his previous book he was loving New York. In the new book he mentioned that the IFRA regulations caused New York to lose its mojo. He said that New York comes roaring back in full glory with the new intense version, and he doubts at this point that there is a better masculine fragrance out there. Talk about high praise!

Now that the weather has finally cooled down, I am all over ELDO's Like This again. Can't get enough of this one. Mmm, so cozy, comforting, and just like warm hugs tucking you into this shield of feeling serene, happy and positively vibed. Sooo good!

Screen Shot 2018-10-22 at 12.15.10 AM.png

@lyravegathis is such a quintessential autumn scent for me!

What are you wearing, Fragrance edition!

I've been obsessed with Creed Iris Tubereuse this summer, wearing it every day. It's a beautiful floral with lily-of-the-valley as the main note to my nose. The staying power is so-so, I can't complain because it is in the ‘acqua’ collection after all. I don't mind reapplying so I do get a lot of use out of it and have bought a back up too. I included a picture of all my Creed collection Smiley Happy, enjoy!

@Raffelle, great pics, thanks for sharing Smiley Happy

It's Fat Electrician for me today, which I also wore yesterday. It feels very cosy this time of year Smiley Happy

Happy Monday!

Today I am again wearing one of my favorites, Safari Extreme EdP by Abdul Samad Al Qurashi.

From their website:

'Beyond a mysterious world, where excitement is endless and adventures are countless lies a fragrance that moves your sense to the extreme with a combination of citrusy, roses, jasmine, cedar wood, sandal wood and vanilla… Discover your wild side with "Safari Extreme".'

71256_1.jpg

So i got samples of Les Eaux de Chanel Paris-Deauville and Paris-Biarritz.  I wish i didnt like them but i do.  Ugh! I need to try Paris-Venise to decide which one i like the most.  After all, i can't buy all of them.  If you havent tried them out, i recommend you do.  They are not super special but very Chanel and easy to wear.  Deauville has good lasting power considering it's a EDT.  I like Biarritz a bit more but that one doesnt last on me as long as Deauville.

Miss Dior.  I need a really light fragrance or my allergies go crazy, and this is one of the few I can wear these days.

Today it was Heretic's Dirty Ginger. I looked at the ingredients list and wow, it's almost entirely natural oils yet it has decent staying power, like an EDT. Also, it maintains its spicy bite in the drydown.

Dirty-Ginger-Product

Oooo, do tell me more, @pocketvenus ! I've been wanting to try this one for quite some time now, but somehow I haven't ( I was planing to go to Twisted Lily all summer long... but it is just so out of my regular way/s, I still haven't managed to drag my behind there... One day. One day I'll make it there! Smiley Very Happy ) Le sigh. Maybe I should just order me a sample...

@lyravega, it's a linear, transparent scent that I would describe as easy except it has cumin which I know more some is a deal breaking note. Clove and pepper also heat the ginger up. It fades to a skin scent more quickly than say, the classics, but then lingers for ages.

I TOTALLY recommend a visit to Twisted Lily. It's a gorgeous space and the selection is thoughtful. Tip: if you get Eric behind the counter, plan a lot of time. He does not rush anyone so you may have to wait for assistance but it is worth it.

Wearing L'Artisan Parfumeur's Dzongkha, one of my favourites by Duchafour <3 It's an EDT, but it's almost 11 hours later and I can still smell it.

o.40262

I bought a friend CLEAN - Reserve Skin as a birthday present, (her birthday hasn't happened yet) but then when we were shopping together, she pointed out a perfume she really likes. When I got home, I decided to order that one for her.

So.... I kept the CLEAN Skin for myself, and I am in love with it! It has a sweet vanilla/caramel scent to it, but it smells grown up and sophisticated to me. It's quite warm and feminine which is perfect for the cool weather we've been having.

I wore Ralph Lauren's Woman over the weekend.  I had originally planned to wear it for the next couple weeks, but the first time I wore it I couldn't stand it, so I threw out the sample instead.  It's a floral, and I don't ordinarily like florals, but I figured I'd give it a try since there are a couple florals I like (JHG Lady Vengeance and Kate Spade's Live Color Fully).  Also, it smelled rather nice in the bottle, but I guess it wasn't designed for my body chemistry because it didn't smell so hot on.

This morning I dug out a Juliette Has a Gun sample: Anyway.  Interestingly, after looking it up online, this one is classified as a floral as well, but it smells more subdued, so I like it better.  This one smells good enough that I'll finish up the sample rather than throw it out, but not nice enough for me to want to buy the full size.  Once it runs out, I'll be done with it.

https://www.sephora.com/product/woman-eau-de-parfum-P421717

https://www.sephora.com/product/anyway-P395305

Encens Divin

by Givenchy

It's Ambre Tigré with more depth.

GIVENCHY - Encens Divin

Ombre Leather was my choice for this chilly Sunday, with warm and

spicy notes of Jasmine Sambac, Black Leather, and White Moss I could resist it! CB7B4924-C537-4BDF-985F-88F56260FD78.jpeg

1,977 Replies