Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Fragrance Fans
|

What Fragrances are You Choosing this Season?

I've gone a little nutty with perfume lately whether it's samples I'm choosing or buying fragrances in store. I do not need anymore but just keep adding. Recently I've added Viktor and Rolf Dancing Roses, Gucci Guilty Absolut, Library of Flowers Arboretum, The Forest and Wildflower, The Fifth Veda Oils, the Ulta Perfume Sampler and samples Dolce Garden (I will buy this one), Juliette has a gun Not a perfume, Burberry Black, Berdous Peng Lai, and Atelier Pacific Lime.

Re: What Fragrances are You Choosing this Season?

Lavanila pure vanilla is my signature scent. You know dudes who hate perfume? They LOVE this one. 

LAVANILA - Pure Vanilla Fragrance

I love reading all the perfume reviews! I've never been big on perfume, as a lot of scents bother me. The only perfume I've found that I've been able to wear all day without being bothered by is NEST New York Indigo Eau de Parfum 1.7 oz/ 50 mL

I have that one. I like Nest.

I have that one. I like Nest.

@Margalee, My Winter top 6:

1. Horoof Otriyah by Arabian Oud.

2. Gyan by Bvlgari.

3. Oud Flamboyant by Givinchy.

4. Au Coeur du Désert by Tauer.

5. Santos de Cartier Concentrée by Cartier.

6. Safari Extreme by Abdul Samad Al Qurashi.

@VmasterNice list 🙂

@pocketvenus, Thank you!

Vmaster, have you tried Viktor and Rolf's Magic series In...

Vmaster, have you tried Viktor and Rolf's Magic series Invisible Oud? If you have, what do you think of it?

Re: Vmaster, have you tried Viktor and Rolf's Magic series In...

@Margalee, Sorry, I have not. The only fragrance I have tried from that house is Spice Bomb Extreme.

RE: What Fragrances are You Choosing this Season?

Mugler Aura is my new favorite. I’m also wear MMM ‘Lipstick On’ and sometimes I grab for Commodity Velvet.

I love Mugler Aura. I liked it immediately and it's one o...

@am210I love Mugler Aura. I liked it immediately and it's one of my favorites.

I feel I will be wearing Gabrielle by Chanel a lot over the Christmas holidays. I tend to only buy florals and out of everything I own Gabrielle seems the most suited for winter. On me this scent is very heavy on the sandalwood and musk with tangerines and vanilla bringing up the rear. Perfect for the season.

Sounds like I would like it.

@grizzlymaze Sounds like I would like it. Update: I found a paper sample of this and it is quite heady! I like heady fragrances for summer. I guess they last longer in the winter but I like what the heat and humidity does to them. Like wallowing in puffs of sauna aromatherapy. haha

@Margalee - I've been wearing Escada Sorbetto Rosso, a new acquisition.

I'm wearing straight up oud oil as of late these days

pocketvenus, have you tried Viktor and Rolf's Magic serie...

pocketvenus, have you tried Viktor and Rolf's Magic series Invisible Oud? If so, what do you think of it?

@pocketvenus I sampled four of them. I ended up buying Da...

@pocketvenus I sampled four of them. I ended up buying Dancing Roses. Liquid Diamonds and Dirty Trick are good. Dirty Trick starts off terribly but it's worth the (short) wait. Sage Spell was a little too green/fresh/masculine for me.

Re: @pocketvenus I sampled four of them. I ended up buying Da...

@Margaleethank you for sharing your thoughts! 🙂 I've been debating whether to try the others.

Re: pocketvenus, have you tried Viktor and Rolf's Magic serie...

@MargaleeI have not, unfortunately! I must admit, I did try Sage Spell and it did not make much of an impression.

Re: pocketvenus, have you tried Viktor and Rolf's Magic serie...

@Margalee, if you want to tag someone to make sure they receive a notification of your reply, just type @ and include the person's name, or choose the name you want from the drop down menu that appears 🙂

@pocketvenus, Did your receive them? If so, I am curious as to your opinion, and which you enjoyed the most.

28 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 28 replies
  • 43 Hearts Given
  • 11 Contributors
testing