Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Fragrance Fans

Wedding perfume

I am getting married in December and am looking for a great perfume that will make my fiance think of our wedding day everytime he smells it. I am looking for something that isn't very strong.

Re: Wedding perfume

Congratulations on your wedding! @Rachel0815,

Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium Eau de Parfum 1.6 oz/ 50 mLsmells amazing and its long lasting. DIOR - Miss Dior Le Parfumand Carolina Herrera Good Girl Eau de Parfum 1.7 oz/ 50 mLsmell amazing and are memorable fragrances. If you are looking for something not so heavy you may want to try ATELIER COLOGNE - Clémentine California Cologne Absolue Pure Perfume it's a great every day perfume that smells great as well. Everyone has given great suggestions so I hope that you find one or more that works well for you!

Best,

Zakiya

Feminine floral fragrances that are wedding appropriate

• Frédéric Malle's Superstitious
  • Chanel's Bois des Îles. A number of the Chanels would be a good choice.
  • Serge Luten's Fleurs d'Oranger
  • L'Artisan Parfumeur's La Chasse aux Papillons, though this is a summery one
  • The Jo Malones are good if you want something simple and light

Mmmm, Chanel's Bois des Îles. Great suggestion!

I love Jo Malone perfumes and they're great because you can get the smaller sizes and mix two together to really get a very customized scent!

somebody has to say it at some point.  Quelquesfleurs is what Princess Diana wore to hers.  (I personally prefer quelquefleurs Royal, but I have a thing for  honey 😉

Personally I would look at Guerlain, and not just the few that Sephora has.

One to consider is Nicolai number 1.  It won the world fragrance award for best perfume the year it  was released.  I haven't met a Nicolai I didn't love.  (Nicolai is owned/ run by Jaques Guerlain's granddaughter, Patricia Guerlain De Nicolai).

Hi @Rachel0815! Congrats on your upcoming wedding! ❤️

I saw this fragrance set while browsing and thought you might be interested. You get samples plus a voucher to redeem for your favorite in the box.

SEPHORA FAVORITES - Wedding Season Perfume Sampler

@Rachel0815 You can do a search on Google for Best Wedding Perfumes and different magazines have their top picks for the big day (like Bridal, Glamour, and People).  I would go through that list and narrow it down to your top faves that you could test in store.

Congratulations!

Thank you!

Thank you!

Hi @Rachel0815,

Congrats! Do you tend to like more floral or citrus type of fragrances?!

❤️ Melissa

normally I would like citrusy but for this I want flowery...

normally I would like citrusy but for this I want flowery and feminine.

Re: normally I would like citrusy but for this I want flowery...

Have you tried YSL Black Opium? I love it and I think it is very feminine and beautiful! I would suggest going into a Sephora to try it because they have a few different scents within the same line, all equally as beautiful 

Re: normally I would like citrusy but for this I want flowery...

@Rachel0815 Have you tried D&G Dolce Excelsa? I love this one. They have some other ones like Dolce or Dolce Garden as well. 

https://www.sephora.com/product/dolce-rosa-excelsa-P406098?icid2=products%20grid:p406098:product

Conversation Stats
  • 12 replies
  • 23 Hearts Given
  • 10 Contributors
testing