cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|
Anonymous Insider

Unsuccessful Authorization Order

Its first time me ordering from sephora. My order  says unsuccessful authorization. Money has been charged from my account but they say that they have cancelled order. Is sephora scam? should i contact police? what should i do?

Anonymous Insider

Re: Unsuccessful Authorization Order

HI Happened to me today, did they refund you?

Hi @Anonymous,

This is an old thread, but if your order was cancelled then you will not be charged. 😉 We only charge you once and when an order ships. What you are likely seeing is a pending authorization that will drop. Please give us a call if it doesn't. Thanks!

-Mali 

Dearest Sephora runners, I know you'll never respond to some customer email, but I do think if you have issues with taking non-US debt cards (I guess it's one of the reasons of this "unsuccessful authorization" bullsh-t), you should just state it in customer policy or smth: WE DO NOT ACCEPT FOREIGN CARDS, WE DO NOT SHIP TO BUSINESS ADDRESSES, etc, whatever. Finita, problem w/ those nasty annoying displeased customers solved!

Hi @alexkroy,

I sincerely apologize about this. At this time, we do accept international credit cards but they must be based in one of the following countries: Argentina, Australia, Bahrain, Brazil, Canada, China, Denmark, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Norway, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, UK, Ukraine and Venezuela.

Also, we do ship to business addresses. Please feel free to private message me if you have any questions or concerns about an order, so I can assist. Thank you. 🙂

Best Regards,

❤️ Raquel

Im having the same issue as well!

Hi @Anonymous, 

We don't recommend publicly posting personal information such as order numbers so I had to edit out your post. 😉 I can assist you with this though. I'll send you a private message to assist you. 

Best, 

Mali

Anonymous Insider

I have the same problem!

@Anonymous, 

I'll send you a private message as well!

-Mali

You should contact customer service. You can write a message in the customer service group, write an email, or call them.

9 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
testing