Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Perfume Posse

TokyoMilk RAVE!

I finally made it to a store tonight to pick up my Rouge card, and couldn't stop myself from picking up Tokyomilk/Dark #10, Everything and Nothing.  I'm becoming more and more obsessed with this brand- I got the #79 Destiny rollerball a while back and then recently ordered the #62 Tainted Love mini set from the website.  (pictured- mini rollerball, body lotion, and lip balm)  The scents are so different from what I normally think of as perfume, but so addictive, spicy and sexy!!  Plus I love the art and the packaging!  Is anyone else in love with this brand? What are your favorites?  Oh, and that's my super lazy hound, Glory Smiley Happy 

Re: TokyoMilk RAVE!

My best friend wears Tokyo Milk/Dark #62, Tainted Love. I love it on her! She smells so good lol

This picture is hilarious. Glory seems just so intoxicated by TokyoMilk...or just lazy like you said :-P

Lovely photo stagingSmiley Happy

I have the salted caramel lip tin. It smells so good, but it always makes me hungry LOL.

The fragrance descriptions sound so enticing.  I try not to buy fragrances without a sample first and I never see any samples for this brand. It's so hard to judge smells in the store because my nose is always on overload from the second I walk in the mall entrance.

Tell more about the one you bought once you get to wear it a while. Please.

I LOVE #79 Destiny, which has a top note of ginger but some floral as a middle note.  It is spicy without being heavy, exotic, and effervescent.  I find it to be very uplifting.

The one I just purchased, #10,  has a top note of citrus, with middle notes of tuberose and gardenia.  I'm wearing it now and just bought it, so I'm still letting it evolve.

Tainted Love #62 is vanilla and sandalwood predominately. It feels a lot heavier than the two I just reviewed above, and is better for evening I think.  Good staying power.

FYI the little trio with the Tainted Love mini rollerball and lotion comes with the full-size salted caramel balm, and is only $16.  So if you are looking for a way to try it, it isn't that expensive AND already comes with a product you know you love.  (Lol, I'm such an enabler) 

Thanks for the descriptions. You're right- the price point is pretty easy going. Trio enabled Smiley Happy

Lol I do what i can Smiley Wink  I agree that especially because it is a lesser-known brand it would be nice to see it a little more publicized- maybe included in one of the fragrance samplers (like a rollerball one!)  or as a deluxe sample 100pt perk!  

The vanilla and sandalwood description just made me add that trio to my list, enabler you are hahaha.

I've heard good things about this I think the trio is going into my Loves like now ENABLED lol

Glory is so cute! Smiley Happy I can't get enough of La Vie La Mort. It's not particularly complex, but it smells really good to me right now.

I LOVE this brand! Almost everything I've tried I really like a lot. The only things I haven't loved are the salted caramel lip balm (smells like pancake syrup) and the rollerball I bought of Truth (just... icky, smells like dead plants. The lid didn't screw on to the top properly either, so it leaks too)

I have four of the lip balms, the texture is so nice and they have some of the most interesting flavors out there I think. I should pick up the pink and blue ones to complete the set Smiley Happy 

I'm a fan of the lip elixirs! Easy tip, since the pan is so large just apply/rub a bit on your lips if you don't want to dip your finger in. If you do use your finger, rub the rest/lingering product onto your cuticles as a salve!

I find Tokyo Milk scents to be wonderful, especially the Dark series, but their staying power on me leaves much to be desired Smiley Sad

P.S. Your dog is adorable!!!! Passed out from too much beauty excitement! 

I've never tried anything from them but I might have to pick up that trio Smiley Happy! And Glory is so cute :3

Everything and nothing #10  rose smell is lovely.  Got a sample and was hooked.  Not as dark as tainted love.   You can use this lotion and immediately use your touchscreen.  Lasts for a few hours and is wonderfully soft.  I'm hooked.  

Looking for a woods and vanilla scent any suggestions?

Atelier Vanilla Insensee. It literally smells like woody vanilla. Not really my thing but it seems right up your alley.

Agreed on the Atelier! Have you already tried the Tokyomilk Dark Tainted Love? Because that's a good one too. Smiley Happy

No 11, Let them Eat Cake has plenty of vanilla

No 6, Dead Sexy has vanilla, wood, orchid, and ebony

both mix well with other fragrances - Dead Sexy can take too sweet down a notch and Cake can take the edge off overwhelming strong musky spice

one ounce spray 29.00

I LOVE the Tokyo Milk fragrances! They're a bit bizarre, which is part of their charm. I'm a big fan of No. 62; it possesses an old world sort of charm. 

Whimsically yours,
Janine

i love the tainted love! i have had the mini set in and out of my cart so many times... Smiley Wink

The Tainted Love Trio is a decent set, to either try the product or just to have in your bag Smiley Happy  If the Salted Caramel Lip Elixir is not of interest (part of the trio pack), there is a travel duo of the Tainted Love with a mini rollerball, handcreme and a reusable pouch for the same price.

I do enjoy Tainted Love and also Bulletproof, however the staying power is somewhat questionable.

I did find, for myself anyhow, if I use the handcreme and rub some into my wrist area when applying it and then use some of the perfume on wrist pulse point the fragrance seems to last a little longer there.

I love reading all the different scents from this line people have tried. Makes me want to try more now Smiley Happy

Glory is a cutie...if I tried a photo like this with my guy, I fear he would attempt to take my products thinking they were his new toys! *sigh

I love love TokyoMilk! This obsession with TokyoMilk has led me to try non-TokyoMilk/Dark products like Song in D Minor.

Margot Elena has such wonderfully yummy products! I only wish Sephora can offer more of her products from the TokyoMilk line and her other gorgeous lines like Library of Flowers and Lollia.

Wow love the Lollia line colors and everything Smiley Happy.

These are GORGEOUS.  Where can you buy them?

34 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos5
  • image.jpg
  • s1447820-main-hero.jpg
  • swfupload_6642848707492973403.jpg
  • swfupload_8656096301551663140.png
  • swfupload_5105028264702603340.jpg