Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Perfume Posse

Teen Fragrances

I'm trying to find a perfume that's good for me year round that isn't too old or too over powering. I'm fifteen, so far I've been looking at Chanel Chance (the third one) and Miss Dior Cherie. Any other suggestions? Also, between those two, which one would you suggest? Thanks!

I'm the same age as you, and I like Juicy Couture Viva La...

I'm the same age as you, and I like Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy, DKNY be delicious juiced, and clinique happy heart. And I would reccommend Miss Dior Cherie over Chanel Chance. Hope this helps!

Aquolina Pink Sugar is a wonderful, sweet, young scent....

Aquolina Pink Sugar is a wonderful, sweet, young scent.  Besides perfume the scent also comes in hair spray, deoderant, and the standard lotions and shower gels.

http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P44903&categoryId=B70

Between the Chanel and the Dior though, I would go with the newer Cherie L'eau.

if you want to use Chanel or Dior, i would recommend Miss...

if you want to use Chanel or Dior, i would recommend Miss Dior Cherie as a younger scent. And you could try Dolce&Gabbana The One, which is available in different versions like "The Rose" and so on.

A fragrance that I love that I think is appropriate for a...

A fragrance that I love that I think is appropriate for any age is Victoria's Secret Love Spell.  It is a timeless fragrance that has a rather fruity aroma.  I always receive compliments whenever I'm wearing it.

I hope this helps you. Smiley Happy

Im a bit younger than you but the favorites for a lot of...

Im a bit younger than you but the favorites for a lot of teenagers is Dolce and Gabanna Light Blue, Vera Wang Princess, Viva La Juicy, and almost ALL the britney spears perfume are EXTREMELLY popular with younger girls

I have a teenage daughter who adores perfume, she love Ch...

I have a teenage daughter who adores perfume, she love Chanel Mademoiselle. She also really loves Harajuku Lovers and Victoria Secret's Pink. All that said, I think fragrance is the most difficult to suggest to someone, because not all perfumes smell the same on people. You need to find one that works with your body's chemistry. Before I made an expensive perfume purchase I would spend a day gathering samples from the perfume counters and order what I got the most compliments on....that is how I do it Smiley Happy Good thing about Sephora though, returns are easy.

My daughtr is 16 and she likes Ed Hardy Hearts and Dagger...

My daughtr is 16 and she likes Ed Hardy Hearts and Daggers (I think thats the one, the rectangular botle), Vera Wang, and Burberry London.  I agree that perfumes are hard to recommend because fragrances smell differents with each persons' chemistry

Between the two scents you said I would go for the Miss D...

Between the two scents you said I would go for the Miss Dior Cherie which is a beautiful scent.

I would suggest you try out the following which are also all great and gorgeous fragrances:

Burberry The Beat

Dior J'adore

Vera Wang Princess

Good luck! :]

8 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 9 Contributors