Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Fragrance Fans

Tea scented perfume?

I am looking for a tea scented perfume. Any recommendations? Thanks!

Re: Tea scented perfume?

Some great suggestions have already been made but here are some additional ones 🙂

• Tea vapour = Bvlgari Green Tea is a classic and there are others, Penhaligon's Lothair
  • Chai = L'Artisan Parfumeur's Tea for Two, Serge Luten's Five O'Clock Au Gingembre
  • Oolong = Mona di Orio's Bohea Boheme
  • Jasmine = Kilian's Imperial Tea is discontinued but there's another tea one I think?
  • Smoky = Beaufort's Vi et Armis very strong and divisive so definitely sample first, Bvlgari's Black Tea is supposed to be really good but I haven't tried

@snowplum BERDOUES - Assam Of India immediately came to mind. It's been awhile since I've tried it, but I think this is the one that smells just like black tea leaves to me.

For something a little sweeter, there's COMMODITY - Tea.

Or for something a lot sweeter but with more floral, I like TOCCA - Bianca.

Or if smoky is more your style, Le Labo has a nice tea fragrance.

@snowplum   I have never tried these, but Jo Malone makes four colognes that are tea-based (but have other scents mixed in.)  Earl Grey and Cucumber, Darjeeling, Jade Leaf, and Oolong Tea.  I did try the Earl Grey one, but I couldn't pick out the Earl Grey scent in it.

Although Sephora carries an extensive collection of Jo Malone fragrances, the tea scents are available on Jo Malone direct at this time.

RE: Re: Tea scented perfume?

Omg! That’s freaking awesome! I’ll definitely stop by Sephora tomorrow and get a sample! Thank you so much! I really appreciate it!

Re: RE: Re: Tea scented perfume?

@snowplum   Sephora doesn't carry the tea scented colognes; right now they are at Jo Malone's online site.  Sorry to disappoint you!

@snowplum Thanks for asking this question. I love tea scents too and thank you thank you @Ispend2much6 for that recommendation because I love Jo Malone's fresh-smelling fragrances that I've tried at Sephora but didn't know about their other scents

@RNGesusPls  You're welcome!  Jo Malone gives out gwp's of her fragrances with online purchases pretty frequently, so hopefully you can try a few.

Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 13 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing