Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Fragrance Fans
|

Spring perfumes ๐ŸŒธ

Spring is in the air this Easter weekend ๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿ‡๐ŸŒฑ What fragrances are you looking forward to wearing as the weather warms up?

These days I'm feeling like:

• 4160 Tuesday's Ealing Green (fresh and herbaceous)
  • Malle's Angeliques Sous La Pluie
  • CdG's Kyoto
  • L'Artisan P's Timbuktu

Re: Spring perfumes ๐ŸŒธ

@pocketvenus - the scent is very similar to the EDT, but less of a sharp, green opening as the alcohol carrying the top notes is absent.  I actually get a little more creaminess and fig presence, but overall the same scent profile - earthy and figgy.  Iโ€™d say itโ€™s more for touch ups and Doesnt project much.  Longevity surprised me, as I could get little wafts intermittently throughout the day.   The packaging is high quality, substantial, and classy.  It comes with a grey velvet pouch that says Diptyque on it.  Perfect for travel and your purse.  The actual formula Applies โ€˜powderyโ€™ rather than โ€˜oilyโ€™.  When Iโ€™m finished with the product, I plan on using the case as a pill box.  Itโ€™s just too darn cute.    Is it worth $50?  For me, yes.  Itโ€™s going to get used and it supplements my signature scent.  If youโ€™re looking for a powerhouse - this is not it.  I have smelled the Lโ€™ombre dans Lโ€™eau solid and again, smells just like the EDT version, and I would say itโ€™s stronger than Philosykos solid.  B61B1C52-8775-4766-BA40-79B7E56E18B6.jpeg

5C19A137-A77E-4B30-90C1-E4EA0D7041BD.jpeg

Thank you so much for all these details @modernwarpaint! ๐Ÿ’“ Especially helpful to know about how they compare/longevity. And that's interesting it has a powdery application as I would've assumed oily. The packaging is really ๐Ÿ‘Œ

I share your fickle ways @modernwarpaint! So I feel you on committing to full bottles even though they are usually prettier looking than travel sized bottles and rollerballs... And I'm so glad to hear Philosykos is working out for you ๐Ÿ™‚

Hilariously enough it actually snowed in Toronto today so I'm right back to scents for cooler days โ„๏ธโ„๏ธโ„๏ธ

Nice!  I'm in South Texas, so our seasons range from somewhat brisk 40s to extreme heat 100s.  Most of the year it's between 70-90 degrees.  I wish we had more cooler temps or obvious seasons...

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 24 replies
  • 69 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
Photos2
  • 5C19A137-A77E-4B30-90C1-E4EA0D7041BD.jpeg
  • B61B1C52-8775-4766-BA40-79B7E56E18B6.jpeg
testing