Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Perfume Posse

Show Me Your Mini Perfume Collection!

Hello my beautiful people!

This post is inspired by LCResz's recent thread of Perfumes and Oils Collection: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Fragrance/The-perfumes-and-oils-collection/td-p/1451444. While I love perfumes, I don't have much of a perfume and oils collection. I am more of a mini perfume collector.

I am obsessed with minis and I started last July. And I think that I have collected quite a few! I don't really care much about brands of perfumes or how it smells, but more about what the bottle looks like.

Here is my mini perfume collection! I have it stored on top of a Pier 1 Hayworth Collection Lingerie Chest (but I use it for jewelry and makeup storage!) I am going to run out of room soon!

I would love to see your mini perfume collection!

Re: Show Me Your Mini Perfume Collection!

That is a lovely collection! I am so sad that I throw away my boxes in the beginning. Now I am starting to keep the boxes. But it is hard to keep them in a one bedroom condo where space is lacking! I am jealous of your boxes! Smiley Very Happy

Thanks Missie! I try not to get any more minis for that exact reason: not enough space Smiley Tongue

I love the boxes. I am very into design, so the packaging is something I just can't part with!

I lovesee your collection, Missie! Do you ever use any of them?

No, I don't use them. It is a bit of a waste huh? I just open them to smell it once and then it sits on my chest.

Beautiful things are never a waste hehe Smiley Happy

It is just sooo pretty. And a great picture and lighting!!  So if this your collection after ~10 months... Imagine another year?? Smiley Wink

I only have a dozen or so... 

That is a nice little collection!

And yes... this is what I have after about 10 months! I can't wait to see what else I get my hands on after another year! I think I will do an updated thread next summer and we can compare and contrast! 

I have added a lot to my collection since I posted this a while back, but I'll update this pic soon with my Bonbon and Jo Malone goodies Smiley Happy

I love your mini collection LCResz!

Thanks, I really need to reorganize them, though, because I have acquired a few more pretties and they deserve love too Smiley Happy

My < 0.5 oz bottles! At some point I need to unpack my full sized perfumes and add to the other thread. Smiley Tongue

Oh I love it! I spy a Vera Wang Princess mini? Omg, I would die if I had that! Smiley Very Happy Very nice collection!!!

Very nice :-).

OMG!!!!!!!! I love your collection! Definitely amazing! I know it is three years ago..Any chance you remember where you got this beautiful tray? XOXO

Why are mini perfumes so cute? Gah. I have just a handful (maybe 10 or so?) but maybe one day I can join the likes of you. Smiley Happy

I love this thread. That is all.

Mini perfumes are so cute because they are MINI! I love them! 10 is a great little collection! Smiley Very Happy

Haha you're right....anything mini is cute! This is probably  why I like high tea - mini pastries and sandwiches! Lol. Such poor bang for the buck tho.  Lol

Highlighted

Have you seen mini, fluffy cows...it's totally a thing! And they are soooo cute!! I know, not makeup, but still...mini and cute!

Wait. What? Mini fluffy cows?!?!! *frantically googles* 

OMG THEY'RE SO CUTE! AND FLUFFEH

Aren't they freaking adorable!!! I needs them!

It is like a cross between a cow and a corgi!

Oh my goodness! So cute!

So all of you mini lovers, promo code VIBGIFT will get you 4 minis! Granted there is only 1 women perfume, the other ones are men's cologne... but I don't discriminate! I collect them both! Smiley Very Happy

Minis are always cute!

Pictures like this make me feel bad for liking bacon. Smiley Sad

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos23
  • image.jpg
  • photo.JPG
  • upload_5335457671062616001.gif
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • IMG_20140529_074201.jpg
  • July-12-2012-16-05-15-urururu.jpeg
  • piglet-440.jpg