From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Fragrance Fans

Fragrance Fans

• 52521 Members
  • 1954 Conversations
  • 250+ Photos

Aroma admirers share their fragrance recommendations, application tips, and questions with other fragrance lovers to reach peak perfume performance.

Aroma admirers share their fragrance recommendations, application tips, and questions with other fragrance lovers to reach peak perfume performance.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Fragrance Fans
Fav sol de janeiro scent
|
Re: Fav sol de janeiro scent
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: lol i pour half of 40 into half of 62 and it smells so good
lol i pour half of 40 into half of 62 and it smells so good
Recent images from this conversation
summer perfumes recommendations!?!
|
Re: summer perfumes recommendations!?!
NEWCOMER II INSIDER
Reply: Sol de Janeiro Mini Brazilian Crush Cheirosa ’68 Beija Flor™ Hair & Body Fragrance Mist 3.04 oz / 90 mL Dior Miss Dior Parfum KAY ...read more
Sol de Janeiro Mini Brazilian Crush Cheirosa ’68 Beija Flor™ Hair & Body Fragrance Mist 3.04 oz / 90 mL Dior Miss Dior Parfum KAYALI SWEET DIAMOND PINK PEPPER | 25 3.4 oz/ 100 mL Eau de Parfum Intense Spray
Fragrance Junkie Central
|
Re: Fragrance Junkie Central
RISING STAR III INSIDER
Reply: I've decided to give Caroline Herrera GG Blush another try. It seems to smell slightly different than when it first came out. I wo ...read more
I've decided to give Caroline Herrera GG Blush another try. It seems to smell slightly different than when it first came out. I wonder if some perfumes need to macerate like Middle Eastern perfumes do? Blush was a serious nose tweaker when first released but the sampler I bought smells a little more grounded and I seem to be handling it better. So maybe they were really shoving those shoes fresh off the flower presses for the release. Of course some samples are not as complete as the actual perfume and do tend to vary. I did try Blush Elixir and it came off very coconut. Which wasn't listed in ingredients. It wasn't a tweaker but more coconut than I prefer. I'm also going to give Prada Paradox another whirl. I'm iffy on this one so I hope I'm not sorry and overwhelmed by the scent. Unfortunately Mugler Alien Elixir gave me a rash where I applied it. I was able to use Angel for two days without incident and the third day my sensitivities went bananas. Both too much of a good thing I guess. This was not my first trial day of Elixir and I did really like it so I am disappointed. I also saw they changed the Angel Nova traveler to an ordinary bottle. That is quite a bummer too since I love that "crystal" travel bottle. I am surprised how much I like Calvin Klein's Euphoria but it turns to skin scent a little early for me. I really didn't expect to favor the scent as much as I do. Top of the list so far is Chloe Lumineuse . I'll have to try it three days in a row to make sure I can tolerate it. Euphoria also. The other scents have been in other samplers, I think, so no need to open them since I have a used sample to finish.
New Post in Fragrance Fans
Best Parfume ever!!! (Sol de Janerio)
  • IMG_2052.jpeg
New Sol de Janerio scent attracts spiders!!!
|
Re: New Sol de Janerio scent attracts spiders!!!
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: I have also seen those posts on TikTok, instagram and snap about spiders in the new sol de jenerio products. The purple 59 (in my ...read more
I have also seen those posts on TikTok, instagram and snap about spiders in the new sol de jenerio products. The purple 59 (in my opinion) does NOT ATTRACT SPIDERS! I have had the bum bum cream for about a month or two and I can confirm there are NO SPIDERS! I was scared at first so I kept the jar in my bathroom instead of on my vanity in my bedroom. And after a week there were no signs of spiders! I believe that the whole rumor has been made up, and is in factnot true.🕷️ 🚫 🥳 If you are like me, I recommend doing research about it. 🧐
juliettes got a gun- not a perfume superdose
Something is not right. I'm from the fragrance industry a long time ago but I know my way around perfume. I Just received this fra ...read more
Something is not right. I'm from the fragrance industry a long time ago but I know my way around perfume. I Just received this fragrance above today and there is almost no smell. After 3 sprays, i can barely smell it. My daughter could'nt smell it all on me after 1/2 hour and this is supposed to be superdose? It was $215 !! I have smelled this before and this is not the same. I will be sadly returning. This must be from a poor lot ??
Clean version or shampoo that smells like Dior J’Adore absolu?
I love Dior J’adore absolu and eau lumiere, but im staying away from fragrances bc I'm always around my babies! Can anyone recomme ...read more
I love Dior J’adore absolu and eau lumiere, but im staying away from fragrances bc I'm always around my babies! Can anyone recommend a clean perfume or shampoo that smells like Dior?
Sol de Janeiro 59
if you want to smell good and impress people wear salty Janeiro 59 smells like a business person and every day it smells neutral a ...read more
if you want to smell good and impress people wear salty Janeiro 59 smells like a business person and every day it smells neutral and not too complicated. Try just the sample in Sephora store online right now!! Love you besties and if you would like any more make up tips, just say in the comments and follow me@youarebeautiful87 🥰🥰🥰# Girlpower #You are amazing#Everyone is beautiful on the inside
Some of my fav perfumes
|
Re: Some of my fav perfumes
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: I love a clean scent, will definitely check these out!
I love a clean scent, will definitely check these out!
22,795 Posts