Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Fragrance Fans
|

Ready to find your perfect fresh scent?

Fall and Winter is the perfect time for warm, musky scents but as soon as Spring and Summer (finally!) arrives, we like to switch over to a fresh and brighter scent.

Do you guys like to switch out your scents?

Some of our Spring/ Summer favorites from the White Collection are:

COMMODITY NECTAR 100ml.jpg 

Nectar: Juicy fruits of pomelo and tangerine are blended with bitter neroli and floral honeysuckle for a bright, zesty effect.

https://www.sephora.com/product/nectar-P428439?skuId=2039170&icid2=products%20grid:p428439   

Rain: Water musk with a floral symphCOMMODITY RAIN 100ml.jpgony of lotus blossom, lemon verbena, and jasmine for a soothing and relaxing vibe.

https://www.sephora.com/product/rain-P395002?skuId=1700046&icid2=products%20grid:p395002 

Which one do you want to try the most?

Re: Ready to find your perfect fresh scent?

Oooo, my boyfriend and I adore Neroli in fragrances!! Thanks for this @Commodity! This is a great excuse to head over to Sephora, asap! 😄👍🏻💖

@ClassicallyFabYou should definitely head over to Sephora to try out Nectar, it’d be an amazing scent for both you and your boyfriend.

Ooh, Nectar sounds like it's right up my alley. I definitely need to stop by a Sephora to try it out.

Hi @snoflakefaerie , let us know what you think of Nectar when you get a chance to try it out!

I bought the full size of Nectar, after trying a smaller sample in a recent promo. It's amazing! I wear it all the time. It's perfect for hot, humid weather because it's so refreshing. I'm also a huge fan of neroli notes in a fragrance, so I knew right away that I'd enjoy this one. 

After reading the notes in Rain, I'm eager to try this one next. 

Fresh scents are my go-to, throughout the year, but especially in the summer months.

Hi @beautyaddict99 ! So happy to hear that you love Nectar, it definitely is a great summer scent. You should totally give Rain a try the next time you head into a Sephora. Let us know what you think of it!

I'd love to try Rain, @Commodity!  There's something so evocative about the rainy summer smell!  And I love how you described it as a "floral symphony."  I recall a previous posting from your brand and how poetic it was!

Hey @greeneyedgirl107, glad to see you're excited about Rain. When you get a chance to try it out, let us know what you think of it!

@Commodity I love to switch out my scents! It’s out with the warm and spicy, and in with the refreshing citrus and sweet, light scents 🌼🥥

It sounds like Nectar would be my go-to for summer days ☀️ and Rain for Summer nights 🌆 

I can’t wait to head in to a Sephora to try them out ☺️

@bakeamuffin Nectar during the day and Rain at night sounds like the perfect summer combo ☀️ 🌝 Let us know what you think of the fragrances when you get a chance to try them!

I still need to try Nectar.

@Samtian Ooooh Nectar is great. I got a sample of it in my last order and I really like it. Definitely perfect for warmer weather! 

@alexasteph So happy to hear that you like Nectar! Have you tried any other Commodity products? We'd love to hear your feedback!

@Commodity Yes I have! I really love Mimosa and layered Gold with Moss. 

Rain seems perfect for everyday wear!

Conversation Stats
  • 15 replies
  • 44 Hearts Given
  • 9 Contributors
Photos2
  • COMMODITY RAIN 100ml.jpg
  • COMMODITY NECTAR 100ml.jpg
testing