Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Perfume Posse

Perfumes??

I absolutely love wearing perfumes but I have been using the same one for a really long time and I'm just getting bored of it. I've constantly been looking for a new sweet girly scent but I'm having a hard time choosing one. I don't want it to be too heavy but I also don't want to reek like straight up sugar. Any suggestions????

Re: Perfumes??

swfupload_3628066007673524872.jpgMy absolute favorite is the body shop's Mango body mist it has exactly what your looking for with a sweet fresh slightly fruity scent yet its not too much. It is wallet-friendly at twelve dollars and is my absolute favorite!

YES!!! Chanel Eu Tendre. It is the pink one. It is absolutely amazing and smells wonderful. It is such a feminine and fresh scent

I love Versace Bright Crystal. It's very feminine and clean but not too sweet.s1063619-main-hero.jpg

Viva La Juicy is always good for girly but it does seem a little overly sweet sometimes. I really only wear it for a casual day out.s1108109-main-hero.jpg

I like rollerballs so I don't have to commit for a long time. I also switch between a couple, depending on my mood and the occasion. Miss Dior when I'm being fancy. Tocca Florence when I want to smell like Hawaii. Chloe is also wonderful, Sephora has the rollerball set and a free sample of it right now.

Hi Asyouwish804,

I know how you feel! Try looking for fragrances with a slight floral mix in them. You might like the Marc Jacobs Oh Lola! which has a pretty dry down and has a slight sweetness to it.

oh lola.jpg

http://www.sephora.com/oh-lola-P292837?skuId=1355395

<3 Melissa

Burberry Brit Sheer Perfume or Coco Mademoiselle by Chanel. Just bought both of these on vacation and they smell great! The Burberry isn't as strong as the usual Burberry perfumes smell and the Chanel smells fresh and girly. _6887819.jpgs1111640-main-hero.jpg

swfupload_1624621070467846511.jpgEspecially Escada -- been wearing this quite a bit the past month!

For my birthday I was gifted Cartier - Baiser Volé Eau de Toilette. I absolutely love it!!! It says it smells like lilies but I don't think it does...it smells so classy and pretty.  Hubby loves it also. win win.

mysignaturescent.jpg

I love Philosophy Love Sweet Love.  It is light and I find it to have an equal mix of sweet and fruity notes.  I get tons of compliments every time I wear it Smiley Happy

swfupload_2930644511156840047.jpg

http://www.sephora.com/love-sweet-love-P305809?skuId=1405992

i really like Amazing Grace by Philosophy, its very light, smells like clean fresh linen.

I've been addicted to Viva La Juicy this summer, and I think it would be right up your alley! Slightly sweet, very feminine, and very summer appropriate.

My favorite sweet, girly scents:

-anything Juicy Couture

-Lola by Marc Jacobs

-anything Betsey Johnson 

-any of the Fantasy perfumes by Britney Spears (don't judge me! lol) 

I suggest LaVanila. As the name suggests, all of the fragrances have Vanilla and are somewhat sweet, but with all the variations (lemon, coconut, grapefruit, etc) you're sure to find one (or two) you love! 

You might like Jimmy Choo or Guerlain's La Petite Robe Noire.  Both are sweet but girly.

The suggestions for Escada, Juicy Couture, and Marc Jacobs are all spot on! I also want to toss in Vera Wang's Princess and Prada's Candy, both have sweet, gourmand notes (which mean they relate to food/sweets like caramel or vanilla notes) paired with florals so they're not sickly sweet.

check out Chloe by Chloe.  it is feminine and flowery but a bit sophistocated while still being fun and fresh and i think its one of those scents that can be worn year round.

Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Le Fleur or yes I love the Tocca ones Florence is my favorite (very gardenia smelling... similar to Juicy Couture Juicy Couture and Michael Kors)

Honestly, anything by Marc Jacob or Escada. I think you can also look into Juicy Couture and Anna Sui since that's kind of their style, but I haven't sniffed them so I don't know.

I second Juicy Couture (the original scent) and Anna Sui's perfumes as well. Actually I think if I were to pick 5 or 6 suggestions, they'd all already be mentioned here, everyone is way ahead of me, haha.

I agree with Clarks18 on this one.  I adore all of the Tocca fragrances I have smelled.  Some have better staying power than other though, which can be a bummer.  But I just love how sweet, soft, and beautiful all of the scents are.   

My favorite so far is Giulietta, but unfortunately on my skin it doesn't last long at all.  Bianca, my second favorite, lasts longer for me.  

24 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos9
  • swfupload_2930644511156840047.jpg
  • mysignaturescent.jpg
  • swfupload_1624621070467846511.jpg
  • _6887819.jpg
  • s1111640-main-hero.jpg
  • oh lola.jpg
  • s1063619-main-hero.jpg
  • s1108109-main-hero.jpg
  • swfupload_3628066007673524872.jpg