Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Fragrance Fans
|

Perfume

Looking for perfume recommendations? New year new scent any recommendations?

RE: Perfume

Depends on what you like but Burberry Her eau da parfum is a new one that I absolutely love and is office/work friendly but long lasting and grown up but still sweet. La Nuit Tresor à La Folie is so beautiful and not many people know about it and it’s such an intriguing scent and feminine scent. Dior Addict and hypnotic poison EDT are ride or dies for me, definitely stronger though and unique but everyone loves them (so many compliments.) Mon Guerlain is my newest obsession, I loved it a lot to begin with but my husband loves it so much I just can’t stop using it, he says it’s his favourite, men are so addicted to the lavender in it, I think but it’s so simple with good longevity and depth despite only having 3 notes, so gorgeous and builds self confidence with just wearing.

Perfume

Flower by Kenzo!!! It's beautiful and smells wonderfully delicate. it's a light, fresh, floral scent with a very refined feel to it.
Anonymous Insider

RE: Perfume

Armani Si Passione 😊

Re: Perfume

Escada Sorbetto Rosso

@Ines84, at the moment, the new-to-me scent I am really enjoying is Sweet Grass by Libertine Fragrance

These are all great fragrance recommendations. I really love Carolina Herrera Good Girl Eau de Parfum 1.7 oz/ 50 mLATELIER COLOGNE - Clémentine California Cologne Absolue Pure Perfumeand Dior Miss Dior Eau de Toilette 3.4oz/100mLAtelier is great for every day wear. All of three of these are also long lasting which is great because I find myself have to spray a ton of fragrance on sometimes just so that it will last. I hope this helps! 

@Ines84 I love MAC Turquatic, JUICY COUTURE - Viva La Juicy Rosé and Victoria's Secret Bombshell.

I've been wearing Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium Eau de Parfum 1.6 oz/ 50 mL for awhile. It is very popular, though,  so if you want something a little more unique, NEST New York Indigo Eau de Parfum 1.7 oz/ 50 mL  is lovely.  It has a dark blueberry scent to it. Duchess Rose from Penhaligon is a classic. If you haven't tried the perfume samplers from Sephora yet, they're genius. You get several delux samples and a certificate for a full size equal to about what you spent on the SEPHORA FAVORITES - Perfume Sampler

I highly recommend CHANEL COCO MADEMOISELLE Eau de Parfum 1.7 oz/ 50 mL

I always get a ton of compliments when I wear it.

Conversation Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 11 Contributors
testing