From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Fragrance Fans

Fragrance Fans

• 52738 Members
  • 1982 Conversations
  • 250+ Photos

Aroma admirers share their fragrance recommendations, application tips, and questions with other fragrance lovers to reach peak perfume performance.

Aroma admirers share their fragrance recommendations, application tips, and questions with other fragrance lovers to reach peak perfume performance.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Fragrance Fans
HUGE PRICE INCREASES
|
Re: HUGE PRICE INCREASES
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: I don’t doubt it. The large bottle of Killian was around $140/$150 and now it’s $195. That’s ridiculous. I think Sephora and/or th ...read more
I don’t doubt it. The large bottle of Killian was around $140/$150 and now it’s $195. That’s ridiculous. I think Sephora and/or the brands jack up their prices before the annual sale. Also makeup forever foundation went from $144 to 164. These are both 30+% increase! Fkn BS!
Recent images from this conversation
What is your favorite 90s scent?
|
Re: What is your favorite 90s scent?
BOSS V INSIDER
Reply: @CynthieLu love that!!! ...read more
@CynthieLu love that!!!
Alternative to Marc Jacobs Mod Noir 🖤
|
Re: Alternative to Marc Jacobs Mod Noir 🖤
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: So sad that mod noir was discontinued  I found a small bottle on eBay and have been using it just for special occasions because I ...read more
So sad that mod noir was discontinued 😭 I found a small bottle on eBay and have been using it just for special occasions because I’m in denial that it no longer exists!! I really haven’t found anything that comes close 😞 but I’ll try some of these suggestions!
New Post in Fragrance Fans
Escada perfumes
Hello fragrance fans! I have enjoyed many of the perfumes created by Escada. My first purchase was Escada Magnetism and then I bec ...read more
Hello fragrance fans! I have enjoyed many of the perfumes created by Escada. My first purchase was Escada Magnetism and then I became obsessed! Rockin Rio (the original, is absolute perfection!). I was wondering if anyone knows if Sephora has (in the past) or will (in the future) carry the Escada perfumes? If there are any Sephora employees here that can give some insight in how to request a specific new collection be added to their site? #Escada #perfumes #Magnetism
Perfume
|
Re: Perfume
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: I love sol de Janeiro as well! In fact i’m going to sephora today to go get one! God bless you, and know you are loved by him dear ...read more
I love sol de Janeiro as well! In fact i’m going to sephora today to go get one! God bless you, and know you are loved by him dearly and don’t need the makeup to be pretty
Glossier
SpoilerPerfume helpPerfume helpHi! I have never posted on here before but I need some advice. I got a sample of the Glossier you p ...read more
SpoilerPerfume helpPerfume helpHi! I have never posted on here before but I need some advice. I got a sample of the Glossier you perfume and I love it! I’m thinking of getting the perfume. But when I looked at the reviews a lot of them said it doesn’t last long and that’s kind of an issue for me. Then I looked at the solid perfume and there’s a mixed review on how long lasting that is. For anyone who has tried it, should I buy the solid or liquid, or just not even waste my money? Glossier Glossier You Solid Perfume 0.11 oz / 3 g perfume solid perfume Glossier Glossier You Eau de Parfum 1.7 oz / 50 mL eau de parfum spray
Looking for a dupe
I'm looking for a dupe for the Chloe atelier des Fleur Tuberosa 1974 scent!This perfume isn't available in my country and I haven' ...read more
I'm looking for a dupe for the Chloe atelier des Fleur Tuberosa 1974 scent!This perfume isn't available in my country and I haven't been able to find anything close! Profile: Tuberosa flowers & spicy notes (cinnamon)
Looking for new perfume
|
Re: Looking for new perfume
NEWCOMER II INSIDER
Reply: I just placed an order for the SDJ 40 body spray and cream, travel sizes in 7 virtures vanilla woods and Juliette has a gun mmm..b ...read more
I just placed an order for the SDJ 40 body spray and cream, travel sizes in 7 virtures vanilla woods and Juliette has a gun mmm..blind buys on the travel sprays, fingers crossed I like them. Not sure if you have tried any of those. The SDJ 40 I’m in love with.
Fragrance Junkie Central
|
Re: Fragrance Junkie Central
NEWCOMER II INSIDER
Reply: My go to's are Valentino Born in Roma, YSL Libre, D&G Devotion and JPG Scandal
My go to's are Valentino Born in Roma, YSL Libre, D&G Devotion and JPG Scandal
Sexy & Sensual Perfume that screams nothing but Confidence also flirty
|
Re: Sexy & Sensual Perfume that screams nothing but Confidence also flirty
GO-GETTER IV INSIDER
Reply: @PaperRoses KILIAN Paris Sunkissed Goddess 1.7 oz / 50 ml eau de parfum spray Juliette Has a Gun Lust For Sun Eau de Parfum ...read more
@PaperRoses KILIAN Paris Sunkissed Goddess 1.7 oz / 50 ml eau de parfum spray Juliette Has a Gun Lust For Sun Eau de Parfum
22,879 Posts