From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Fragrance Fans

Perfume Posse threads not showing up on main feed?

@MeganBT@MaliBT@JaneanBT  I noticed @sunshine202's threads are not showing up on the main Conversations feed for me even though they are new - is there a way this could be fixed?

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Perfume-Posse/Fragrances-wishlist-for-2018/m-p/3675694

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Perfume-Posse/Growing-Up/m-p/3675711#M20894

Re: Perfume Posse threads not showing up on main feed?

Hi @pocketvenus

Sorry to hear that! I can see these on my browser so there doesn't seem to be anything wrong with the page. I would try opening these links or viewing these on another browser. You can also try a new Google Chrome window in incognito mode. 

Best, 

Mali

Thanks for looking into this @MaliBT! I just replied to the wishlist thread, and unfortunately it is not appearing in the Conversations feed for me in either Chrome (incognito and normal) or Firefox, both logged in or out. I have no problems seeing the wishlist thread when I click into the Perfume Posse group page and have no issue with viewing the thread itself. I can see all the other threads I've posted to in the Conversations feed though, it's very strange!

That is strange! I will report this, but unfortunately we don't have a quick and easy fix for it right now. Stay tuned on Community for updates in the meantime. 😉

-Mali

Thank you for looking into this @MaliBT! I'll let you know via DM if anything changes on my end.

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing