cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Fragrance Fans
|
Anonymous Insider

Nice but not too strong

Hello everyone! I’m new to perfumes and I don’t usually wear them because I have a sensitive nose but I’ve been getting into them lately. Any recommendations on a perfume that smells nice but isn’t too strong?

Re: Nice but not too strong

@Anonymous  Others have made great suggestions! If you still find regular perfumes too strong, you might do better with perfume oils or solids which do not project as far. LUSH makes very affordable solids with safe synthetics if ingredients are a concern. Otherwise, many houses have oil/solid versions. Some like Tocca have hair mists as well.

Anonymous Insider

RE: Re: Nice but not too strong

Thank you so much! I’ll definitely try these if the others are too strong!

@Anonymous I Like Juliet has a Gun in Anyways but I also love atelier's cedre atlas and Moab, Greylock, and Sandara from Phlur. I tend to prefer woodsy/earthy scents but i think this presents a little range. Juliet has a gun offers a great discovery package for $25 on sephora's site, Atelier's fragrances often pop up in the free samples with order and you can get samples made up in store. Phlur I love and I was so excited when they launched with sephora, but you'd probably be better off building a sample set directly through their site since there's better descriptions and you can make it to your preferences

Anonymous Insider

Thank you so much! I think I’ll give these a try!

@Anonymous   I second Juliette has a Gun Not a Perfume (there are several fragrances in that line but that, to me, is the softest one.)  Here's a link to a sampler of most of that brand's fragrances if you'd like to experiment:

https://www.sephora.com/product/discovery-kit-7-1-fragrances-P436853?icid2=products%20grid:p436853:product

If you would like something a little more complex, Philosophy's Pure Grace is an oldie but goody.  It smells like clean, soap, a little musk, a tiny bit of floral, and berries.  Have fun with your search!

https://www.sephora.com/product/pure-grace-fragrance-P49706?skuId=1291566

Anonymous Insider

Thanks! I can’t wait to try these!

Hi @GimmeSomeShadow check out Juliette Has a Gun Not A Perfume 3.3 oz/ 100 mL

It was designed for people who are sensitive to fragrances. 

Anonymous Insider

Thank you! I’m super excited to try Juliette has a gun!
8 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 17 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing