Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Perfume Posse

New fragrance?

HI, I would love to know if anyone could help me find the name of a fragrance?  I smelled it over a year ago and still haven't figured out what it could be.  A lady in her early twenties was wearing it, it smelled like a cross between caramel/ sweet, but floral at the same time.  It's NOT Prada Candy, or anything I have smelled since.  Any help would be appreciated.  I realized later I should have asked her what she was wearing....

Re: New fragrance?

It sounds like Pink Sugar.  I wear it all the time.

sweet but floral? Fantasy Britney spears, Dreams by Mariah carey, Brit by Burberry. Maybe.

Hmmm, assuming it is something Sephora carries, I agree with some other posters who suggest Pink Sugar. I like it, even though sweet smells are not my faves. This one has a nice drydown that isn't just SUGAR in your face.

Or it could be something from Victoria's Secret given the likely age of the young lady you described. I don't buy perfume from VS, but my students practically bathe in the stuff, so try some of those scents out just in case.

Yikes! I always ask someone what they are wearing. Remember, perfume will smell different on other people depending on how their oils react with the fragrance. 

I wear Burberry Brit in the fall a lot. Last week when I was at the grocery store I asked a woman what she was wearing because it smelled divine! I kept thinking "I need that in my life"! Her answer... Burberry Brit, it doesn't smell like that on me Smiley Sad 

Thanks for all the suggestions.  But yes, I have smelled Pink Sugar and this wasn't it.  Had more floral tones to it, and honestly smelled like nothing I have smelled before.  I will stay on the hunt for this wonderful scent.  By the way,  has anyone smelled Jo Malone?  Could it be a mix of two or more of these scents?  

What about Jessica Simpson perfumes?  I remember sniffing her first one when it came out and thinking it was similar to Pink Sugar in sweetness.

Yeah, if you haven't sniffed Fancy yet maybe give it a try.  It's described as, "pear, gardenia and jasmine mixed with notes of amber crystals, apricot nectar and caramel. Further hints of vanilla creme, sandalwood, red fruits and toasted almonds."

This just hit me like a brick wall was it Angel by Thierry Mugler or Miss Dior Cherie?

Highlighted

Clinique makes one that is sweet yet floral smelling.  I can't remember the name of it right now.

I've always liked Philosophy's "Falling in Love".  Sweet, floral and very unique.

Conversation Stats