Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Perfume Posse
Highlighted

New Jo Malone limited edition purfume

Jo Malone is going to launch another limited edition perfume silk blossom at the end of April. It is available in both 30ml and 100ml and the packaging is so pretty ( it does look like silk blossom).The notes are white pepper, silk blossom and moss. I wasn't too impressed with London rain collection, but I might be getting this one. What do you all think?

Re: New Jo Malone limited edition purfume

It looks so pretty! I've resisted the Jo Malone fragrances thus far. Am I missing out?

Jo Malone is one of those brands when you start buying, you just always want more. The scents are usually very simple and pure, the red roses just smells like red roses and nothing else. Ever since I started using Jo Malone, I just feel all the designer perfume smells very artificial to me :s (I don't know why)

I'm with you on this.

My husband got me the Peony and Blush Suede for my birthday.  The smell is just really simple but very intoxicating.   I find myself reaching for this one all the time now. 

Nectarine Blossom and Honey will be my next purchase. 

It lives up to the hype girls.  The fragrances are just really sophisticated, simple and quite unforgettable.

I'm looking to purchase the Oud & Bergamot for my husband.  Its very masculine and just makes me want to eat him up.  hahahah

I just got my Jo Malone perfume that I ordered from Nordstroms today.  I love it!  And Nordstrom is having a GWP on her fragrances so they sent me 2 travel sized fragrances in a cute leather case.  Hopefully they will have the GWP when that scent comes out!

Which one did you get ? I'm so jealous! Jo Malone never had any gwp in Canada Smiley Sad But I always receive tons of samples when I purchase from them Smiley Happy

I got the Black Cedarwood and Juniper scent.  I love it.  The scents that came as the free gift are Lime Basil/Mandarin and Blackberry/Bay.  I'm not sure I'm hooked on the Lime Basil bit I really like the Blackberry and Bay.

Spoiler

BB and Bay is the next on my list! I like to lay lime basil mandarin with floral scents. Victoria Beckham used Lime Basil and Grapefruit in the venue for her fashion show Smiley Happy

Where in Canada?  Are you close to a Holt Renfrew counter???  Try stalking them for promos.. Nordstroms and Saks should be north of the border soon as well....

I picked up the Black Cedarwood and Juniper from the Rain collection and I love it! But then I find woody scents intoxicating. What I really appreciate about Jo Malone fragrances is how well they layer together. Can't wait to try this new scent out!

I'm so surprised everyone got the black cedarwood, my local store SA told me the wisteria one is the most popular one out of the four!

Ooooooo that is so pretty and I'm so glad this limited edition comes in 30ml.  

I really want to try a Jo Malone fragrance but there are no stores that have it nearby. And i don't want to randomly just order from nordies and have to return it

I found the live chat on Jo Malone website to be very helpful in choosing scents. They also offer 100% guarantee on all their products. So if you don't like the one they recommend to you, you can just simply return it Smiley Happy Honestly, Jo Malone's perfume is very true to its name. It just depends on what kind of scents you like.

I would love to try a Jo Malone scent that fresh, maybe slightly fruity. My nose did NOT agree with Nectarine and Honey or Plum (???).

Suggestions ladies?

Try english pear & freesia, wild bluebell or blackberry & bay Smiley Happy

Thank you!!!

Oh I found you!!! yes I'm talking to the pretty picture of the bottle.  I had replied to another thread asking for this pic so never mind on that one!!   So happy to have found you!!!!  Oh two weeks can be such a long time....

Smiley Very Happy My local SA said she will call me as soon as the tester comes in, I will definitely let you know when there is more update on the launch date.

That would be awesome!!  Thanks ivyxox!

So ivxox, my Nordies had a tester, and I preordered this baby yesterday. I personally loved this fragrance. I hope you do, too!

Haha really? I haven't heard from my local counter yet. What happened to no buy?LOL

Did you order a 30ml or 100ml?

That was my last thing before I declared a no-buy, LOL!

I ordered 100ml, I'm nuts. And that was why I declared my no-buy.

How long does the fragrance last? Maybe it wears off after a few hours and you can reapply a couple times a day? Smiley Happy

My Nordies had the tester, too. It was out on the counter, I had to ask about it. The lady at the counter let me test it and made me a sample to take. She also took my name down so she could call me when it came in. I have been wearing the scent for several hours and it hasn't faded much at all with one spray. I also received a sample of Peony and Suede. The customer service was amazing, I didn't even ask for the samples; they were offered even though I did not make a purchase today, and I was given her business card. Very professional. I can't wait to get my call. 

73 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos2
  • jo-malone-silk-blossom.jpg
  • photo.JPG