Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Perfume Posse

Maison Martin Margiela 'Replica' Line

Anyone try these yet? I'm completely and utterly obsessed with the Jazz Club scent. Finally the perfect balance between leather and sweet vanilla/rum for me! I also really love the Funfair Evening scent.

My bf bought Jazz Club for me as a graduation present (getting my Master's Degree), but used my VIB card, so I got an email asking me to review it, so I found out about it hehe.

Re: Maison Martin Margiela 'Replica' Line

I have no clue on the scent, but your boyfriend sounds awesome for buying you stuff from Sephora and he knew to use your VIB card! He is definitely a keeper

I am disappointed with this line in general. The floral scents have no lasting power on my skin, the Funfair scent has a burnt sugar quality I am not really crazy about. However, Jazz Club is amazing and I am hoping it is still around during the 3X fragrance event at the end of the month Smiley Very Happy

I need Jazz club in my life, it just sounds amazing. I think I'll pick one up next pay check (which I think I got today actually haha).

I am really curious about this line, but they aren't available for sniffing anywhere near me.  I definitely would want to smell before I got serious about these, especially at these prices.  I am particularly curious about Funfair and Jazz Club.

Wouldn't it be nice if Sephora offered a sample coffret as a point perk?

Your boyfriend sounds great.  And he even made sure to use your card so you get the points.  Impressive!

I love beach walk !

Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors