Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Fragrance Fans

Long lasting

Any recommendations for a long lasting perfume..I mostly like floral scents and also fresh scents.

Re: Long lasting

I love Stella by Stella McCartney! It's definitely very rose based (which I love) but she has some variations which are a little lighter on the rose. 

Jo Malone Orange Blossom is a wonderful fragrance! I always received compliments whenever I wore it. Also, Diptyque Do Son smells beautiful. The Do Son is longer lasting. 

• Tom Ford's Black Orchid is not fresh but has a strange, cucumber note to it and it is a real powerhouse
  • Maison Margiela's Flower Market is a fresh floral worth trying
  • Serge Luten's Sa Majeste La Rose is a very beautiful, fresh green rose with staying power

Thank you! Will definitely try the suggestions! 

Good luck @MonishaM! If you want more staying power, as a general rule of thumb, the higher the concentration, the longer lasting the fragrance will be. So look for Eau de Parfums over Toilettes 🙂

@MonishaM

I strongly recommend JO MALONE LONDON - Blackberry & Bay Cologne

Thank you! Will try this! 

I agree about jo malone @GG84!! I was going to suggest the JO MALONE LONDON - Wild Bluebell Cologne , it layers really well with the JO MALONE LONDON - English Pear & Freesia Cologne @MonishaM

@RachFace2921

Try JO MALONE LONDON - Wild Bluebell Cologne

With JO MALONE LONDON - Blackberry & Bay Cologne

Oh me oh my 😍🖤❤ 

@MonishaM The Atelier fragrances always seem to last a long time on me.

RE: Re: Long lasting

Never tried that brand but will try it now! Thanks

@MonishaM If you like white florals, Dolce by Dolce and Gabbana is really nice. A long lasting Rose is Elizabeth and James Nirvana Rose. When I hear “fresh” I think citrus, Orange Saguine by Atelier Cologne is my favorite and probably has the best staying power of these three. Atelier’s whole line is super long lasting. 

RE: Re: Long lasting

Thank you!
Conversation Stats
  • 13 replies
  • 17 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
testing