Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Fragrance Fans
|

Kat Von D Perfume

Anyone else absolutely in love with the new Kat Von D Sinner perfume? First time trying a spicy perfume and it's amazing. I only have a sample and I'm wanting to buy the full size and, I was wondering if anyone finds it too strong? I personally don't however my mom is highly sensitive to perfume, and I want to make sure it won't bug her.

RE: Kat Von D Perfume

I have a full size of the saint perfume and I LOVE it, I don't find it strong, but I recently went and had a doctors visit after I left I was emailed a "courtesy reminder that it is a scent free environment" so perhaps it is fairly strong, maybe just be mindful of how much you put on. 😁

Re: Kat Von D Perfume

I got the kat von d sample also in sinner. I do like the smell but it sadly I feel like it's too close to coach love perfume. Maybe it's just me but I don't feel the need to jump on buying it when I still have a big bottle of love laying around. 

Re: Kat Von D Perfume

Also if you rub a little coffee grounds on to the spray on your skin it will dumb down the scent. 

RE: Kat Von D Perfume

I tried the sample size for both perfumes and felt like Sinner was a bit on the heavy side. It gave me matronly mature vibes.
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing