Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Fragrance Fans
|

Just sprayed Moscow Mule... aaaaaand it's gone!

I recently got the 100 pt. sample of JHAG Moscow Mule, and I SO. LOVE. IT. However, I'm very hesitant about pulling the trigger (pun intended) on buying a bottle. As much as I love the fragrance, I feel like it completely disappears after an hour! It's almost like the middle and base notes fly away with the top note. I've had better results when I prime my pulse points with some vaseline, but my husband still couldn't smell it on me after an hour-tops. Is this just how the perfume wears, or is there actually a quality difference between the sample vials and the regular bottles? Am I crazy?

Re: Just sprayed Moscow Mule... aaaaaand it's gone!

@wareagle0223 - I find that citrus-type fragrances, in general, tend to last the shortest on me. The JHAG Moscow Mule comes in an Eau de Toilette and Eau de Parfum. It's possible the sample was an EDT, and you might have better luck w/ the EDP.

Thanks for your help!!! I don't think I noticed if there...

Thanks for your help!!! I don't think I noticed if there was an EDP vs. EDT, so I'm glad you pointed that out. To be honest, this is one of the very few citrus-y fragrances that I've ever liked enough to buy.
2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing