Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Fragrance Fans
|

Jo Malone Fragrances

I've been meaning to get at least one fragrance but most Sephoras near don't carry them. I might just blind buy whichever sounds best for me lol. Which one is your favorite and why? Recommendations? I love sweet and fruity scents by the way

Re: Jo Malone Fragrances

@EvelinB Any of the blossom fragrances may fit the bill! I highly recommend using the Fragrance Combining feature on the Jo Malone website to get an idea of how to layer JM in order to create your signature scent! 

Nectarine Blossom and Honey is definitely the most sweet and fruity scent in the Jo Malone line. Peony & Blush Suede is a little sweet, but more floral than fruity. Love them and own them all.

English Pear and Freesia is my favorite. It's fruity with just the perfect amount of floral to balance it out. As mentioned below, Nectarine Blossom and Honey is also lovely.

I also have English Pear and Freesia, and it's wonderful. It's not floral in that powdery grandma way, and it's not fruity that like fake sugary fruity smell (think kid's soap). It's a nice light fragrance that I think would work for everyone!

If you like sweet and fruity, you'll like Nectarine Blossom & Honey.  It literally smells like a peach.

If you want something a little less monotone, Orange Blossom is also lovely.  It smells like the skin of an orange mixed with lilies

Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing