Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Perfume Posse

IT IS HERE.

http://www.sephora.com/rosabotanica-P384808

Godspeed, ladies.

SEPHORA, GIFT SET, PLZ?

Re: IT IS HERE.

ugh it is not at sephora or nordstrom near me. annoying! It is at an Neiman's though but that's a bit out of the way. I have been wanting to sniff it for so long! 

I have a feeling it's not in stores yet, at least not in Sephora.  I'm showing it not being available in a 100 mile radius, and I have enough stores in that radius that if it were in store, someone would have it.

I really want to smell this, too.

I am sure we are all going to FREAK and place unnecessary orders as soon as there is a sample vial available!

I am so torn between JUST ORDERING IT already and waiting for some fancy schmancy gift set.

Yeah, that will be me... 

Well v day is coming soon , you may need a fancy perfume Smiley Happy 

*the enabler giggles*

I'm expecting a gift set of some sort around Mother's day (if not Valentine's Day), so I'm going to wait.  It's expensive enough that I'd really like to smell it first.  And goodness knows I have perfume around that I haven't even opened plus all that I have opened, so I'm making myself wait.

Tell me about it! I just got in the mail TWO Tokyomilk trio vial sets that I haven't even used, one which has Fig Leaf as a primary note (Same as Rosabotanica)  It is like SLOW DOWN, GIRL. 

yup, same here. and it isn't at Nordstrom locations yet within a hundred miles either. Only Neiman Marcus so far! (I'm in a suburb of Chicago, so there's a lot of stores everywhere!)

Highlighted

Gorgeous bottle!

Thank you for the alert Nebel. Smiley Happy  The review makes me feel it would be safe to pull the trigger. Why Sephora does not offer a sample shortly before or when a new fragrance is released I do not understand. When the Elizabeth & James Nirvana was offered for a limited release sale, but no samples, I would not buy it. Now I am waiting to get it asap since I have received the sample. This seems bass ackwards to me. Smiley Sad

I know, right? Tease us with the samples so we can get the fragrance ASAP!  Even though I am 99% sure I'm going to love this fragrance I just can't bring myself to buy it without smelling it first.  Also, I'd really love a combo set with lotion and a mini like they have for Florabotanica!

i don't want to buy it and then have to return it! Smiley Sad I'm super picky about fragrance haha

Yup, a sample would be nice.  But who knows what Sephora does with samples sometimes.  They seem to go ages with no samples for the guys and now 7 out of 12 samples are men's colognes.  Couldn't they have a plan to keep a decent mix around or something?

Yes!!!! 

I further add that they should send us rougeaholics here on the board samples, we are always good advertisment Smiley Happy  batman where are you????

Yes to the gift set and definitely a mini, though their minis are large, .25 Smiley Sad and same for the Nirvana!  I want minis in a set not 250 pts, but I would cave in the case of these 3.  For the Rosabotanica I am going to contact my PS b/c Nordstrom all most always receives samples and minis shortly before the release of a new fragrance. Will get back to you on that!

aaannd a rollerball!

The minis and the samples are on ebay, so Neiman's and/or Nordies has them. The samples are in sleeves of 12 and singles. This makes it very difficult for me to believe that employees are not selling samples and minis on ebay or passing them onto to people they know. Smiley Sad

The Nirvana samples are on there too, 10.98 and up!  Smiley Sad

My trip to ebay was for research purposes only!

So incredibly unethical. What a bummer.

Thanks for your research, Brat!  Please let us know how your Nordstrom personal shopper appeal works out!

I have Florabotanica and love it. This is the first I've heard of this new scent. Why is everyone so excited? Is there some advance word out that it's even more fabulous?

I think we're just excited because we're already such big Florabotanica fans and we're suckers for new and pretty things Smiley Happy

Yup, some of us are just perfume junkies. Smiley Happy

I stopped at Marshalls while I was out because I was right near it.  I almost walked out with Bvlari Blv II but thankfully talked myself down off the ledge and didn't buy anything at all.

My Marshalls has started to have Tokyomilk, Lollia, and Love and Toast products pop up.  I'm in *BIG TROUBLE*

Also thanks/no thanks to The Brat for telling me about Love and Toast, which they now sell at Whole Foods AND Ulta.  I simply cannot get enough of the Margot Elena lines. 

Just at my desk at work....

OOH sorry to butt in but i have been really interested in that tokyomilk everything and nothing hand cream. Is it oily ? It looks like you like it so maybe i should just go buy it! haha. are the textures of the love and toast hand cream and the tokyo milk cream similar? Im now tempted to check the love and toast out too! I seen Margot Elena has now another brand called Library of flowers with BEAUTIFUL perfume bottles, but i still havent tried that or Lollia yet.

Now you are going to make me go find out about Love and Toast, aren't you?

Conversation Stats
  • 52 replies
  • 78 Hearts Given
  • 13 Contributors
Photos3
  • upload_8513825531286581124.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • upload_230409561672286410.jpg