Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Perfume Posse

I wish.....Marc Jacobs Honey rollerball

How many people would like to see a Marc Jacobs honey rollerball. My mom loves the smell, but doesn't want that much perfume, hence a rollerball would be perfect. I personally would love it if all the perfume originals had a rollerball. Any of the same opinion?

Re: I wish.....Marc Jacobs Honey rollerball

Meeeee! And a tiny bottle version as well, it is such a cute design. 

I want the 1 oz size but I'll wait for my next paycheck. 

Most of them do have Rollerballs. It just takes alittle time for them to come out. I'm waiting for it as well. 

Rollerballs are great, I have so much perfume due to the fact that when I Love a scent I feel I NEED the largest bottle of that perfume. So now that I have this out of control perfume collection and my prefered scent has somewhat changed I've come to realize a rollerball is the perfect size since I seem to change my mind on what my new favorite scent is at least once a month. And rollerballs take up a lot less room than 30-40 bottles of perfume.

Not gonna lie, part of my decision to purchase perfumes depends on the pretty bottle. So, eventho the 1oz is more than enough, I will most likely get the 1.7oz cuz I want the pretty bottle X.X

Rollerball would be nice. Personally I like sprays, so I much prefer to put in atomizers, but those have a possibility of leaking. And if the rollerballs are especially pretty.... =)

I'm with you here.  The 1.7 oz bottle is just so much cuter than the 1 oz bottle on this and Dot.

I like sprays better, too, but rollerballs can be convenient.  So I end up having both, which is why I have more perfume than I'm able to keep out and a bag full of rollerballs so I can choose the perfume of the day to take along with me.

I think they know we are weak against pretty bottles. See, if they made the rollerball like this, I'd totally get it:

(ps. that's just me photoshoping the normal bottle).

But nope, it's prob plain looking with a couple white dots. =/

Highlighted

Thats so cute!

That's great!  And yes, I'd buy a rollerball like that in an instant.

I love pretty bottles.  I like Florabotanica, but I must say I don't care for the bottle at all. 

Conversation Stats
  • 21 replies
  • 38 Hearts Given
  • 11 Contributors