Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Perfume Posse

I looked this up in Search and I couldn't find this topic.... First Perfume?

I was going on Fragrance to see if I could grab up some stuff with my 20% coupon.  When doing a search, I came across my first perfume ever!  Love's Baby Soft!!!  I can't believe that it's still kicking around.  Back in the 80's when I had my spiked green/blue hair and goth look perfected, I would never leave home without a little spritz here and there.  I'm kinda shocked that they still sell it.  It was $6.99 a bottle back then now it's apparently gone up to 12.19!  What memories...

So, what was your first perfume?

Re: I looked this up in Search and I couldn't find this topic.... First Perfume?

Loves Baby Soft... I went through SEVERAL bottles of this Smiley Wink

Highlighted

Re: I looked this up in Search and I couldn't find this topic.... First Perfume?

My first perfume was Sweet Honesty from Avon

I remember this!! I was 'too young' for perfume, but my friends mother sold Avon and I couldn't wait until she got the deliveries from Avon, think it was every other Wednesday - how and Why do I Even remember that?

Loved their little lipstick samples too......wish More cosmetic companies would pick up that idea....(not so subtle hint)

What a nice memory you just gave me, so funny. Smiley Happy

Mine was Candies.  Bought at Burlington Coat Factory when I was 16 and went there with my father.  I've certainly come a long way since then!  

Elizabeth Arden Green Tea, I felt so grown up! But for most of my high school years I pretty much bathed in  used Bath & Body Works Country Apple Body Splash.

My first "real" perfume was Clinique Happy.

My very first one was exclamation too !!!! lol my second was Liz Claiborne.. I felt wow!!! Wow!! Great Memories!! Smiley Happy

My first was loves baby soft. Then exclamation. 

I'm not sure if it's the first fragrance I used, but it's the one I have the earliest memory of wearing:

Calgon's Sparkling Raspberry, after that it was Bath & Body Works' Mango Mandarin body splash. I also used Juice Bar's Gummy Bear body spray. As far as veering off from body sprays, I had a rollerball for some cola-scented perfume I got ages ago at Sears (I can't even remember the name), but my first "big" fragrance purchase was Escada's Island Kiss.

I was all about the Calgon body sprays back in 8th grade! Smiley Very Happy

<3, Randee
1 Reply