Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Perfume Posse

I confess that I also like to wear men's cologne

Yeah, weird, I know. But I got a sample of Ralph Lauren's Polo Black from Sephora, and I like it! I think the trick is to wear a small squirt of it. But it smells really good, and it makes me feel kind of bold.

Re: I confess that I also like to wear men's cologne

It was probably "fierce". I used to work there and that cologne is amazingggg. Bath and body works has a candle with the exact same scent- mahogany teak wood 

Highlighted

Maybe I would probably have to smell it again for reminder. But I did't really hear clearly due to the fact that he spoke to fast, I said what once...it would be rude to say it again.

I worked for Abercrombie for years. Our most popular scent is fierce and I ever wore it when I wasn't in store. Its SUPER strong so I would ONLY do one spritz. But I always think fondly of the scent.

Ooooh!  I swipe my husband's Jean Paul Gaultier LeMale Terrible from time to time!  It's so fresh and clean like a man right after a shower with a sexy soap scent... yum!

I love mixing my perfumes to make my own personal scent and I have been using men's cologne for years! Best way is to mix a super woodsy masculine cologne with a super floral, fruity, or sweet one. Makes the perfect blend! 

Also love have unisex fragrance it. Yes the packaging is obviously towards a different gender but really, if it smells good who cares!?

I wear hand-blended perfume oils but I tend to gravitate to the "masculine" scents as well. Florals trigger migraines for me and sweet/foody smells have never been my thing. I tend to like the Woodsier side of the fragrance wheel and even don't much care for aromatic fougere - dry woods through oriental woods seems to be my thing, which tends to be men's fragrances when you leave out the florals and sweetening bases. 

There was a JPG scent years ago I liked but I never could find it after I got the tester of it. 

Funny thing, my spouse likes the more "feminine" side of the fragrance wheel - carnation, foody scents, sweet and aromatic fougere are all his thing. People always mix up which of us is wearing a scent they can smell when we're together. 

Clinique happy for men and issey miyake. If I am near a bottle I can't stop myself. You're right. Makes one feel kind of HOT. 

I love trying out men's cologne. I am almost done with my favorite "classic" Carolina Herrera 212 (I am talking about the men's version, although I love one for women just as much). I also liked Blue De Chanel and Bvlgari Aqua Marine on myself, one of those will probably be my next purchase. Oh, and don't forget about Prada Luna Rossa, mmm what a scent!

Conversation Stats