Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Perfume Posse

I confess that I also like to wear men's cologne

Yeah, weird, I know. But I got a sample of Ralph Lauren's Polo Black from Sephora, and I like it! I think the trick is to wear a small squirt of it. But it smells really good, and it makes me feel kind of bold.

Re: I confess that I also like to wear men's cologne

I love Spicebomb so much that I'm going to buy it & my boyfriend is not allowed to wear it even though he considered it at one point. He agrees with me; it smells better on me then him Smiley Wink 

Pradas new Luna Rossi is wonderful, very unisex.  

I regularly use Old Spice and Axe body wash. The only deodorant I use is Old Spice. I am IN LOVE WITH Aqua di Gio. I've been known to follow guys around when they wear it so I've worn it myself on quite a few occasions.

Don't feel weird at all- I LOVE men's deodorants way more than women's scents (really a chai coffee scent? no thanks!!!) and love mens body washes and colognes too. Very light ones like Issey Miyake men are fantastic- I also have a women's scent from Pac Sun that is a very spicy peppery sweet scent that gets compliments all day. YUM.

Issey Miyake - L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana

Issey Miyake for men is my absolute favorite! Kenneth Cole Reaction is another  men's scent that I think is a great crossover for women.

I occasionally sneak into my son's cabinet and grab his Kenneth Cole Reaction.  It smells sooooo good and I like the way it smells on me.

Highlighted

This is my husbands cologne and I will spray it on myself any time I get the chance. I think this is the sexiest smell on EARTH!!!!!!

I bought a bottle of CK One today because my Tokidoki Adios rollerball is almost empty and they are basically the same scent. I love Aqua di Gio as well, maybe even more than Aqua di Gioia. I don't think it's weird at all to like cologne if it is something that smells good on you! 

I used to wear Abercrombie Woods back in the day Smiley Very Happy, it smelled so good and I still love herbal/woodsy scents, men's or women's.

I know people here rave about Flowerbomb, but it's too sweet on me. After hearing nebel and dannynyc and others mention they like Spicebomb, I tried it and wow, I love it. I think I'll be springing for a bottle of it soon (plus, it's less expensive than Flowerbomb since it's an EdT).

Conversation Stats