Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Perfume Posse

Help needed

I need help finding a perfume I will like , no love!!

I'm not a big floral girl , i tend to lean towards the fruits or deep woodsy undertones

I get overwhelmed when i go into the store to try scents and some give me a headache  i.e. elizabeth taylor  welll anything

the last perfumes i had were rihannas rebele fleur and lolita lempicka the black one i think it was midnight something ... i have hanae mori  butterfly but its not doing it for me right now , i dont know if because its winter or because its too light but its not my thing and my mother keeps stealing spritzes ( we already sound alike i dont want us to smell alike as well).

I substitute teach at a school which means im up at 5 am and I dont come back home until 11 pm at night since I attend classes afterwork.

so i would either need something thats nice but not too overpowering , because the kids WILL tell you if they dont like it , or another adult scent in a rollerball  i can apply after work.

the haul i recently acquire is pretty much my bday (sept)/ anniversary(nov)/ xmas/ vday  gift(s) so i dont have much of a budget for these items but if its quality i dont mind investing , i just want something that will fit my body chemistry and not fight it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Help needed

i second Prada Candy and Marc Jacobs Honey. Also Versace Bright Crystal

Re: Help needed

my favorite perfume is davidoff cool water for women. it's not too strong and overpowering compared to other perfumes and i absolutely love it. it's also super inexpensive compared to other brands. i own multiple perfumes like j'adore dior and not only was that super expensive, but it was so strong. i used to work at a bank and i remember wearing it to work once and when one of my co-workers came into the drive thru to help me out, he told me it smelled like a french w**** house in there. but cool water for women is nothing at all like that. it's going a great soft scent that would be perfect for you. plus, macy's always has a great deal going with it for $52 for the whole boxed set, including a full size perfume, a mini travel one, and the lotion and body wash. i've been wearing it for years and it really is my favorite perfume.

http://www1.macys.com/shop/product/davidoff-cool-water-woman-gift-set?ID=959592&CategoryID=30076#fn=...

Conversation Stats