Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Perfume Posse

Has anyone tried the new perfume by Jennifer Aniston?

I am very interested in seeing what everyone's thoughts are on it !!??!!  

Re: Has anyone tried the new perfume by Jennifer Aniston?

Yes,I've tried it and its great....however it doesn't stay with you for very long its almost like you have to keep reapplying it.

I am happy you asked this question Smiley Happy

Someone recommended it to me as well so I am gonna order the rollerball on line and if I love it (which I think I will) I will then order a bottle.

Highlighted

I agree with many of the other posts, if you are looking for a beachy scent, this is perfect; however, it does not have any staying power.  As much as I love the way it smells on me, I want something that I can still smell after an hour.  I recommend going to a store and trying it on before buying it (since all perfume reacts with body chemistry so they smell different on different people) and then purchasing the rollerball to try it out.  Good luck.

I have her perfume...I purchased it on here during Chic Week.  When I first tried it I wasn't overly fond of it but after a couple more tries it actually really grew on me.  I agree with the others who said it has a real beachy scent to it....it's great for summer!  The only downside (and I see a lot of other people feel the same way) is that it doesn't have lasting staying power.  I feel like it wears off within maybe an hour (give or take a little).  I'll continue to use it until I use it up but I'll try something else when I go to purchase perfume next.

Conversation Stats