Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Perfume Posse

Has anyone tried the new Justin Beiber perfumer?

What other perfumes would you compare this perfume to?

Similar thread has one review here from Beauty Talk membe...

Similar thread has one review here from Beauty Talk members:  http://community.sephora.com/t5/Fragrance/Someday-by-Justin-Bieber-So-good-or-no-good/qaq-p/164629  Otherwise the Sephora product page should have some.  Outside sites, youtube videos and what not will probably also have their input if they have tried it.  

i'm not going to use it b/c im not a justin bieber fan bu...

i'm not going to use it b/c im not a justin bieber fan but it looks like a rip-off from the Marc Jacobs Lola perfume. the packaging that is.

I wish I could answer that for you, emxoxo5, but the majo...

I wish I could answer that for you, emxoxo5, but the majority of perfumes trigger migraine headaches with me so I steer clear of perfumes except for Victoria's Secret perfumes and body sprays, which I am able to tolerate.  Anyway, I just wanted to say that if you don't get many responses to this question in Beauty Talk, you may want to try Googling the words "Justin Beiber Perfume Reviews" and I'm sure that you'll find all kinds of information.

Hope this helps a little anyway and good luck finding out more info! Smiley Happy

hello there! well no i havnt tried the perfume yet but i...

hello there! well no i havnt tried the perfume yet but i have heard on the radio by justin bieber himself that his mom loves it, i also heard it was flowery smelling!

I bought this perfume today and I love it! Personally it...

I bought this perfume today and I love it! Personally it reminds me of Purr by Katy Perry.

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors