Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Perfume Posse

Has anyone bought fragrance from Groupon?

Are they legit? I've used Groupon for restaurant deals and things like that but rarely do I purchase any Groupon Goods. They have a few great deals on fragrances that I have been eyeing so I just wanted to see if anyone has experience with it. 

Thanks in advance!

Re: Has anyone bought fragrance from Groupon?

I bought Dolce and Gabbana The One 1.6 oz for ~$30 a few months ago, because it was so cheap I thought it wouldn't be the end of the world if it went badly. Fortunately it was totally legit! 

Highlighted

I've bought 2 different perfumes from them and they were both great, smelled like the ones you get from Macy's or Sephora and has the lasting power like that too. I did a comparison lol.

Oh good! That makes me feel better. Thanks!

Hi,

I'm just wondering if you bought the perfumes from Groupon and did they turn out good?

I have recently bought Prada Candy & Juicy Couture Gold for ridiculously steep prices off of Groupon. Both bottles retail about $90 and I got them for $45 & $55. There are websites where you can type in the product # (it's usually 4 or 5 letters/numbers printed on the box as well as the bottom of the bottle) that you can verify the authenticity through & also find out the manufacture date. I also contacted Prada directly, sent them photos of the packaging and product and they also verified it was all good. Both products were authentic & I feel like I've discovered buried treasure lol was so skeptical at first, didn't even know Groupon sold stuff like this. Glad I figured it out! Also, always make sure to pay with paypal. That should be a given with any online purchase in my opinion. They have the most amazing customer service and return policy. If it just so happens that you get a product that turns out to be fake, just dispute it through paypal for being counterfeit and they will report the seller as well as refund your money. Smiley Happy

Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors