Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Fragrance Fans
|

Game : which perfume do you think fit me ?

Okay so I thought it would be fun to start a thing where like, people post their photo and ask what perfume other would imagine them wearing, or like which perfumes they think matches them. I don't know if that makes sense, but I mean like sometimes you see someone and you think oh I feel like that person would suit this perfume so well or like it goes perfectly with their look. So yeah I thought I would start something where you post your picture and people recommend which perfumes they think match your look. 

Here we go :

COCO4.jpg

COCO5.jpg

COCO6.jpg

coco.jpg

Re: Game : which perfume do you think fit me ?

For more private or camera shy members who want to play, we have a BIC fragrance recommendation thread 🙂 https://community.sephora.com/t5/Perfume-Posse/BIC-Fragrance-Finder/m-p/4725044#M26791

@cocoxobeauty 

Based on your photos, I'd recommend

RE: Re: Game : which perfume do you think fit me ?

Those all sound super appealing to me when I looked at the notes ! very nice thank youuu

Re: RE: Re: Game : which perfume do you think fit me ?

@cocoxobeautyanytime 🙂

@cocoxobeauty  From your photos, Shalimar EdP by Guerlain was the first one that came to mind, though the one with you next to the Seine screams J'adore L'Or (2017) by Dior (even though it is a floral vanilla) or any one of the J'adore flankers for that matter, which are considered floral but have a lot more going on.

Edit:

On a side note, due to your user name, Coco EdT by Chanel is another one that came to mind. Yes it is an oriental-spicy but it is a nice one.

RE: Re: Game : which perfume do you think fit me ?

those all look nice ! I do love vanilla in my perfumes 🙂

I'm happy you guys like the idea hehe 😄 

okay so a little bit about myself : 

I'm a bit shy and introverted, but I love being around people that I'm comfortable with. I prefer chill cozy nights with friends and a movie over partying. I am not super serious, 

I like to joke, have fun and laugh a lot 🙂 I am 21 years old. I am quite feminine and I love anything related to beauty. I am a marketing student. I like working out at the gym and doing yoga, travelling, and cooking. I work at a restaurant. I like to be different than others and taking unconventional paths. I am a taurus and I'm born in may. As for my personnality, I would say I am very caring and loving, I love taking care of people, and fun because I am always joking and laughing. Yeah that's pretty much it !

As for perfumes, I do really like sweet gourmands, like V&R bonbon or black opium by YSL, but I also like fruity and fresh scents. I am not into green or floral scents as much 🙂

@cocoxobeauty I like the thread idea, why don't you tell us a bit about yourself, your personality and fav perfumes, so we can have a starting point! 🙂

@cocoxobeauty Super intriguing thread idea! I'm not super familiar with perfumes myself (still dipping my feet in) But i'm excited to see where this goes!

@cocoxobeautyI love this idea! I'll have to think about it!

9 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 17 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
Photos4
  • coco.jpg
  • COCO4.jpg
  • COCO5.jpg
  • COCO6.jpg
testing