Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Perfume Posse

Fruity perfumes

Im my friends secret santa and she said her fave smell is fruit, does anyone have any good fragrances for fruit?

Accepted Solutions

It's hard to find something that smells purely fruity, bu...

It's hard to find something that smells purely fruity, but here are some great fruity floral scents:

- Chanel Chance Eau Tendre

- Burberry Brit Sheer

- Twirl by Kate Spade

- Marc Jacobs Splash in Apple

For a more pure fruit kind of scent, Bath & Body Works carries perfumes that are based off of the different fragranced bath products they carry.

All Replies

It's hard to find something that smells purely fruity, bu...

It's hard to find something that smells purely fruity, but here are some great fruity floral scents:

- Chanel Chance Eau Tendre

- Burberry Brit Sheer

- Twirl by Kate Spade

- Marc Jacobs Splash in Apple

For a more pure fruit kind of scent, Bath & Body Works carries perfumes that are based off of the different fragranced bath products they carry.

This fragrance from Donna Karan, is based with grapefruit...

This fragrance from Donna Karan, is based with grapefruit, clean and fresh. It has a matching body lotion, $40.

http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P270409&categoryId=C19973&shouldPaginate=true

: )

A favorite is Love Spell from Victoria's Secret. So amazi...

A favorite is Love Spell from Victoria's Secret. So amazing (:  Another good one is DKNY Be Delicious or Vera Wang Princess.

In my opinion the Coach Poppy scent has some fruity tones...

In my opinion the Coach Poppy scent has some fruity tones in it but not too fruity like a Calgon body spray =-) if that makes sense.

Definately DKNY Be Delicious or Be Delicious Blossom- bot...

Definately DKNY Be Delicious or Be Delicious Blossom- both beautiful scents! Fresh mangosteen is pretty too.

Also, Pacifica's Mango Grapefruit fragrance is extremely fruity, I'm not really a fan of it but if your friend wants fruity, its fruity!

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors