Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Fragrance Fans
|

Fragrances wishlist for 2018

Why can't money grow on trees? I would totally just have 1 dedicated for my obsession of fragrances! This year I would like to be able to purchase the following 1. Tom Ford Santal Blush 2. Maison Margiela Blur 3. Maison Margiela Glow 4. Mon Guerlain 5. Marc Jacobs Decadence if I can't afford the first one I could settle for Clean reserve sel santal which is slightly similar but budget friendly. What's on your wishlist this year?

Re: Fragrances wishlist for 2018

@sunshine202 I like single note scents, so I would probably splurge on a bunch of Demeter.  I also would love to try some of Guerlain's high end fragrances.

@greeneyedgirl107 Guerlain is very nice. I got a sample o...

@greeneyedgirl107 Guerlain is very nice. I got a sample of Mon Guerlain (I think that's what it's called) it reminds me of a hotel in Vegas "ElCortez". #verymature

I would like to get the rest of the travel sizes of HdP I am missing that I want. A full sized Tom Ford would be nice, I would also like full sized Tokyo Milk Dark scents as well. 

Which Tom Ford scent are you thinking of? I have black or...

Which Tom Ford scent are you thinking of? I have black orchid which is a fave. Currently dreaming of the Tom Ford santal blush scent. but 230$ USD is a tad out of my budget.

My dreamlist if money was no object? THere are soooooooooooooooooooo many...... I only have samples of these and would LOVE full sized bottles. My top ten brands....

1) Dusita - ALL OF THEM lol

2) Roja Dove - Diaghilev, Fetish Pour Homme, plus more I haven't tried, I'm sure!

3) By Kilian - Pearl Oud

4) Papillon Artisan - Anubis, Dryad

5) Nasomatto - Absinthe, Black Afgano

6) Chanel - vintage Cuir de Russie

7) Robert Piguet - vintage Bandit

😎 Mona di Orio - Cuir, Vanille

9) Beaufort - Vi et Armis... I wrote that I didn't like this earlier in another thread but it really grew on me 😛

10) Histoire de Parfums - pre-reformulation 1740 Marquis de Sade

tbh, if I didn't have to think about $, I'd probably be fighting the impulse to amass a stupid amount of perfume, more than I could reasonably use, which strikes me as obscene! More realistically, this year, I'll probably end up getting scents that are much easier for me to buy in Toronto lol

Those are all great except not easily found in US stores...

Those are all great except not easily found in US stores in Mid-Atlantic region. So saddening. Brighter note more reason for travel!

Re: Those are all great except not easily found in US stores...

@sunshine202 

Yes, they are really difficult to access - Canada doesn't have the same market for perfumes as the US so I'd have to buy from a US retailer. It's tough with additional tariffs and taxes and the exchange rate no longer being on par...

My more realistic/budgeted list is:
L'Artisan Parfumeur's Travel Set
Tom Ford's Oud Wood or Tuscan Leather... been putting this off for a long time
Maybe Kilian's Oud Musk which is far more affordable than the Pearl. I quite like it and often receive compliments but it just doesn't last on me.

7 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 12 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing