Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Perfume Posse

Fragrance deal alerts

I thought it might be helpful to have a thread for deals and related tips specific to fragrance <3 I've bought from all the vendors below and have had good experiences with them.

Luckyscent

• Always check the GWP link. It's tucked away at the bottom of the page, but there are always great freebies.
  • Check out their sample packs which are cheaper than buying separately

Twisted Lily

• Check out their sample packs which are cheaper than buying separately

Indiescents

• Nothing atm

Gilt

• Gilt holds fragrance sales sporadically but Creed does pop up every now and then. They also sometimes sell room fragrances (candles, diffusers, etc.)

Hautelook

• Hautelook holds regular designer fragrance sales

Other

• Sept: I saw two bottles of Creed's Aventus for Her at the Winners on Bloor (Yorkville) in Toronto for $300/75ml which currently retails for $527 at Holts.

Note to mods: I'm not sure if this violates forum rules so please excuse me if it does in any way...!

Tags (1)

Re: Fragrance deal alerts

Some last minute recent codes, all ending today!

• Twisted Lily 20% off online orders with JULY4TH2019
  • Luckyscent 10% off sale items with EXTRA10
  • Indiescents 10% off all orders with 1776
  • Etat Libre free sample of your choice with SUMMER19

Etat Libre is offering 10% off any Tom of Finland product, including samples, for the rest of the month with the code PRIDEMONTH. This is obviously, a leather scent!

TomofFinDisplay

Etat Libre is offering a free sample of its release, Les Fleurs Dechet or, I Am Trash – you just need to pay for shipping. The code is TRASH4U

RE: Fragrance deal alerts

Jo Malone is running another game-type GWP event at jomalone - pick a “room” in the house to reveal your *full-size* gift with $100 purchase! Some are obviously better / higher value than others - like a 100ml cologne vs. hand cream or body wash. Replay if you don’t care for the item that was randomly generated! I’ve seen 100ml sizes of Incense & Cedrat, Pomegranate Noir, English Oak & Redcurrant, Orange Bitters, and Wood Sage & Sea Salt, plus 30ml sizes of Blue Hyacinth and White Jasmine & Mint and 50ml size of Orris & Sandalwood. I redeemed for the 100ml Wood Sage & Sea Salt. This is a spectacular deal, especially if you need to restock a favorite fragrance already! Event runs through 06/14/19.

Re: RE: Fragrance deal alerts

@ajcanikthanks for this tip Smiley Happy

Etat Libre d'Orange redid their website and is offering a free sample with any purchase with the code NEWSITE. This seems like a weak deal, I guess you could order a sample and get another one for free!

Twisted Lily is offering 20% off all orders with the code SUMMERNOW19. Some restrictions apply

email2-05-27-19

If any of you are Costco members, this Tom Ford fragrance appears to be at an approximately $45 USD discount

44164C7F-F442-4BEB-AB03-E1E42E4AB5E0.jpeg

If you like natural perfumes, Saje's Goddess perfume is on sale this month for $24 from $30.

54109_2b0792019b7383bb2d3d9420597e8039_goddess

@EtatLibreis offering a 10% off mother's day sale with the code THXMOM19 Smiley Happy

0e0d2073-7d4f-4d45-8803-4a3e6c978a2b

Does anyone know if there will be a 3x or 4x bonus point event for fragrances this year in May? Will it overlap with the 20% off sale (one can only hope)?

I suspect it will start sometime after the vib sale ends :(

I suspect it will start sometime after the vib sale ends Smiley Sad

Gilt has a fragrance sale on. Brands include Guerlain, Amouage, L'Artisan Parfumeur, Diptyque, Penhaligon's, Atelier Cologne, and a bunch of designers like Hermes and Prada.

Elizabeth & James Nirvana White, Black, Rose, French Grey, Amethyst, also on sale!! @RGbrown@savyshoppergal@missjeanie @Mcakes @Anniesmurph @ashpass  

532348_banner_tablet

Thank you so much for the tag @pocketvenus Heart 

@Mcakesanytime! Smiley Happy

Thanks for the tag @pocketvenus !  Must check this out!!

@missjeanie @ashpass you're both very welcome <3

@pocketvenus sheesh, you're the sweetest! Thanks for the heads up! 💕👍

Luckyscent has some new GWPs up including this really good Diptyque deal, 10ml Tempo eau de parfum travel spray, and 2ml samples of: Eau Duelle eau de toilette, Philosykos eau de toilette, Fleur de Peau eau de parfum, and Tam Dao eau de toilette with any US$125 purchase.

366714.jpg_width=400&404=product

For those of you that have been wanting to try real oud oil, I received an email from Ensar Oud which read:

"This weekend only, we're offering a store-wide sale plus a flat shipping rate of only $10 for DHL Express delivery on ALL orders – no matter where you live, no matter how big (or small) the package." 

Yes authentic oud is expensive and only come in 2.5 gm or 3 gm bottles but one bottle can last you the same amount of time as a 50 ml spray bottle, as you dip a plastic toothpick in and use only one swipe to apply, then rub it on your arms and neck - a little goes a long way.

Oud Yusuf is the easiest one to wear due to how great it smells. As an example, a 3 gm bottle of Oud Yusuf is normally $350 but can be had at $250 during the sale. @pocketvenus  This one is the partial bottle I sent you.

The oud ships from their distillery in Amman Jordan.

Also, orders over $500 will get you free shipping via DHL.

Enjoy!

Conversation Stats
Photos71
  • catalog-header
  • catalog-header
  • catalog-header
  • 320x343
  • catalog-header
  • 3104d15e-ebb4-41e3-8cd9-2a5617666610
  • catalog-header
  • s-l500
  • deals.JPG