Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Fragrance Fans
|

Fragrance deal alerts

I thought it might be helpful to have a thread for deals and related tips specific to fragrance ❤️ I've bought from all the vendors below and have had good experiences with them.

Luckyscent

• Always check the GWP link. It's tucked away at the bottom of the page, but there are always great freebies.
  • Check out their sample packs which are cheaper than buying separately

Twisted Lily

• Check out their sample packs which are cheaper than buying separately

Indiescents

• Nothing atm

Gilt

• Gilt holds fragrance sales sporadically but Creed does pop up every now and then. They also sometimes sell room fragrances (candles, diffusers, etc.)

Hautelook

• Hautelook holds regular designer fragrance sales

Other

• Sept: I saw two bottles of Creed's Aventus for Her at the Winners on Bloor (Yorkville) in Toronto for $300/75ml which currently retails for $527 at Holts.

Note to mods: I'm not sure if this violates forum rules so please excuse me if it does in any way...!

Tags:

Re: Fragrance deal alerts

Gilt has a Creed sale going on

570164_banner_tablet

What's with The Perfumed Court today? No sale? Pre Labor Day was it?! I don't get their emails for some reason anymore.... and don't see anything on their site... Guess that was that? No Labor Day sale anymore? Just PRE labor Day sale?! Sneaky. Oh well... 

I said I wasn't going to get more samples but ugggggggg it's Labour Day and the deal was too good at Etiket!!

• $15 off any order $50+ at Etiket with ETIKET15
  • 20% off at Twisted Lily with LABORDAY2019

Some last minute recent codes, all ending today!

• Twisted Lily 20% off online orders with JULY4TH2019
  • Luckyscent 10% off sale items with EXTRA10
  • Indiescents 10% off all orders with 1776
  • Etat Libre free sample of your choice with SUMMER19

Etat Libre is offering 10% off any Tom of Finland product, including samples, for the rest of the month with the code PRIDEMONTH. This is obviously, a leather scent!

TomofFinDisplay

Etat Libre is offering a free sample of its release, Les Fleurs Dechet or, I Am Trash – you just need to pay for shipping. The code is TRASH4U

RE: Fragrance deal alerts

Jo Malone is running another game-type GWP event at jomalone - pick a “room” in the house to reveal your *full-size* gift with $100 purchase! Some are obviously better / higher value than others - like a 100ml cologne vs. hand cream or body wash. Replay if you don’t care for the item that was randomly generated! I’ve seen 100ml sizes of Incense & Cedrat, Pomegranate Noir, English Oak & Redcurrant, Orange Bitters, and Wood Sage & Sea Salt, plus 30ml sizes of Blue Hyacinth and White Jasmine & Mint and 50ml size of Orris & Sandalwood. I redeemed for the 100ml Wood Sage & Sea Salt. This is a spectacular deal, especially if you need to restock a favorite fragrance already! Event runs through 06/14/19.

Re: RE: Fragrance deal alerts

@ajcanikthanks for this tip 🙂

Etat Libre d'Orange redid their website and is offering a free sample with any purchase with the code NEWSITE. This seems like a weak deal, I guess you could order a sample and get another one for free!

Twisted Lily is offering 20% off all orders with the code SUMMERNOW19. Some restrictions apply

email2-05-27-19

If any of you are Costco members, this Tom Ford fragrance appears to be at an approximately $45 USD discount

44164C7F-F442-4BEB-AB03-E1E42E4AB5E0.jpeg

If you like natural perfumes, Saje's Goddess perfume is on sale this month for $24 from $30.

54109_2b0792019b7383bb2d3d9420597e8039_goddess

@EtatLibreis offering a 10% off mother's day sale with the code THXMOM19 🙂

0e0d2073-7d4f-4d45-8803-4a3e6c978a2b

Does anyone know if there will be a 3x or 4x bonus point event for fragrances this year in May? Will it overlap with the 20% off sale (one can only hope)?

I suspect it will start sometime after the vib sale ends :(

I suspect it will start sometime after the vib sale ends 😞

Gilt has a fragrance sale on. Brands include Guerlain, Amouage, L'Artisan Parfumeur, Diptyque, Penhaligon's, Atelier Cologne, and a bunch of designers like Hermes and Prada.

Elizabeth & James Nirvana White, Black, Rose, French Grey, Amethyst, also on sale!! @RGbrown@savyshoppergal@missjeanie @Mcakes @Anniesmurph @ashpass  

532348_banner_tablet

Thank you so much for the tag @pocketvenus Heart 

@Mcakesanytime! 🙂

Thanks for the tag @pocketvenus !  Must check this out!!

@missjeanie @ashpass you're both very welcome ❤️

@pocketvenus sheesh, you're the sweetest! Thanks for the heads up! 💕👍

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos93
  • catalog-header
  • catalog-header
  • catalog-header
  • 320x343
  • catalog-header