Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Fragrance Fans
|

Fragrance deal alerts

I thought it might be helpful to have a thread for deals and related tips specific to fragrance ❤️ I've bought from all the vendors below and have had good experiences with them.

Luckyscent

• Always check the GWP link. It's tucked away at the bottom of the page, but there are always great freebies.
  • Check out their sample packs which are cheaper than buying separately

Twisted Lily

• Check out their sample packs which are cheaper than buying separately

Indiescents

• Nothing atm

Gilt

• Gilt holds fragrance sales sporadically but Creed does pop up every now and then. They also sometimes sell room fragrances (candles, diffusers, etc.)

Hautelook

• Hautelook holds regular designer fragrance sales

Other

• Sept: I saw two bottles of Creed's Aventus for Her at the Winners on Bloor (Yorkville) in Toronto for $300/75ml which currently retails for $527 at Holts.

Note to mods: I'm not sure if this violates forum rules so please excuse me if it does in any way...!

Tags:

Re: Fragrance deal alerts

Twisted Lily has extended their sale 🙂 They give discounts on samples too!

email3-062118

Jo Malone

dyptique

BYREDO

are on Rue La La today.  Sale lasts until Sunday (if I'm doing my countdown math correctly lol)

RE: Fragrance deal alerts

Anyone know of any discounts on the Replica brand? Flower Market in particular?

email2a-05-31-18

email3aa-05-31-18Twisted Lily is having a sale and new frag samples deal! Ends tomorrow

Darn, @pocketvenus, this is a really good deal.  They even let you applied the 20% off of the sale price.  I'm tempting to blind buy True Lust Etat Libre d'Orange.  Do you recommend it lol

@blackkitty2014, TL is really great - very good customer service! I have to admit, I've never smelled True Lust but it's supposed to be a mashup between Dangerous Complicity and Putain des Palaces so perhaps you are familiar with those? Some people get more DC, others PDP. PDP is intensely powdery and animalistic, just a total powderbomb. I think it's a cool fragrance although I'd never wear it myself. DC I feel is nothing special, a clean musky skin scent that is not remotely dangerous. It's not among the house's stronger offerings. There's a negative review online by Kafkaesque that might help you as it goes into great detail. Chiefly, K writes that many of the yummy notes listed are not strong or even detectable.

Thx you @pocketvenus.  I think i will pass this time.  I will wait for the similar deal on Eau de Protection, or Jasmin et Cigarette or Like This.  I like florals.  I'm simple person ... so anybody can sell me anything floral especially with rose or jasmine 😉

@blackkitty2014, I love those ones too and I'm not even a big floral person 🙂

Diptyque has a gift with $150.00 purchase from their website - https://www.diptyqueparis.com/personal-fragrances/exclusive-offers-personal-fragrance-usa.html

A Special Gift for her...

The perfect gift for her, delight in a Tuberose 35g candle and a 10ml deluxe Do Son Eau de Parfum with any $150 purchase. Enter code FORHER at checkout.

Available until May 13th while supplies last.

Diptyque has been offering a 30mL ($65.00) of Do Son, Florabellio, Tam Dao, Philosykos, and L'Ombre dans l'Eau - all EDT. This is great for those not wanting to get the 50mL or 100mL.   I've only seen it posted on their website, and I can only find it if I search 'travel' in the search box. 

However, they also offer 3x12mL travel spray refills for the aforementioned fragrances with the exception of Florabellio for $60.00.  This means you get 36mL of fragrance for $60.00.  6mL of more product for $5.00 less.  The refill sprays are meant to be placed in the travel spray holder ($40)- which offers better aesthetic and protection, but it's not necessary if you are storing somewhere safe. 

Travel Spray Holder

L'Ombre dans l'Eau Travel Edition 30mlPhilosykos Travel Spray (Refills)

Thanks for the head's up @modernwarpaint! ❤️

Ganache Perfumes has the Purple Label Perfume Discovery Flight Special

Regular price $140.00 -  Sale price $40.00

For a limited time try the entire purple collection in these convenient 30 ml size bottles for the price of the discovery sample set.

Fern Mayo: Inspired the classic insouciant air afternoon tea. Fern Mayo aka Vylette is a nod to violet candies of old with a modern twist. Notes: Ground Jawbreakers, Crushed Violets. 

High Tea: Inspired by the aromatic experience of freshly brewed tea and fresh baked pastries. High Tea is potent sophisticated and apologetically gourmand. Notes: Black tea, toasted almonds, white patchouli, butter cookies, white musk (This fragrance contains synthetic almond essence)

Pearl Grey: Admittedly not my most creative name. Pearl Grey is inspired by my favorite tea experience of all Aromatic Earl Grey.   

Notes: Aromatic earl grey tea, dried lavender buds, steamed milk

Whipped: Was created to replicate the exotic and often overlooked sensuous side of the tea rituals. Notes: Vanilla, Sweet Cream, Heliotrope, musk, temple incense 

Ganache_Parfums_Purple_Label_discover_set_590x.jpg

@pocketvenus - I just came across this thread.  This was in my Sephora order today:

Fragrance 3X.jpg

Thanks for tagging and sharing the news @Titian06 ❤️

Of course, After I stock up on JM 😋

Of course, After I stock up on JM 😋

@Luvstravel oOo Thank you!!!!!!!

@Luvstravel oOo Thank you!!!!!!!

@GG84, here is some listed dates for this year.

@GG84, here is some listed dates for this year.

Creed flash sale on at Gilt!

orig

Twisted Lily is having a flash sale 🙂

email2-041318

Extended until the 22nd, everyone!

Yess! Same code 🙂

email2-041818

Conversation Stats