Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Fragrance Fans
|

Fragrance Junkie Central

I know there are a few of us on BT that are fragrance addicts, so I thought it would be nice to have a dedicated place where we can share our thoughts.

This is not to take away from the lovely What Are You Wearing Today, Fragrance Edition thread, but more a place to post longer reviews, chat about new brands or releases, and just shoot the breeze on anything good and smelly 🙂

For me, I recently acquired 2 new decants that I've been anxiously awaiting.  Ever since Lachaton mentioned that MMM was releasing a new scent called By The Fireplace I've been itching to get my hands on it.  My decant arrived yesterday, so I'm looking forward to marinating in it this weekend.  Secondly, I recently picked up a tiny sample of Shiseido Nombre Noir.  Supposedly it is one of the most expensive failures in perfume history - made by Serge Lutens for Shiseido back in the 80s.  Of course, with a backstory like that, I was dying to get a sniff 😄

What's new on your scent radar?  Do tell!

im1017151age.jpeg

Re: Fragrance Junkie Central

@blackkitty2014  I feel you - I'm way too picky to blind buy!

@lyravega 

I hope not 😞 It's such a fun house!

Hi @lyravega

This is currently available on Sephora.com! It doesn't look like it is going anywhere. It is online only though. 

Best,

Mali

Thank you, @MaliBT

I am particularly interested in Like This. That one is gone. There is only the travel size, but no full sizes. You know if it's gonna be back in stock any time soon... or ever?

Also, many of the smaller sizes of these are gone, as well. Completely gone, not just oos gone. That's weird. And, that's why I'm asking. Of course, now I want something when it's gone! Smh. 😄 

@lyravega

You're welcome! So we don't have online restock information but I would contact the brand directly to see if they have any insight into this. 

-Mali

Thanks, @MaliBT ! Will do that. 

mugler aura sample.JPG

Samples of Mugler's new Aura scent are available from the Mugler direct website for Canadians - it's supposed to be available shortly here. Not sure about the US!

Has anyone received their sample yet???

@veronika23 When Muse came out and they offered samples, I remember Mugler/Clarins was extremely slow sending them out. 

Thanks @lachaton @lyravega 🙂

@veronika23  Nope. Not me.

I don’t even care what this smells like 😂 I just need that bottle! 😍 

EDIT: to say the US site has the free sample available so run! I just signed up for it. Thanks for the heads up @lachaton

@pixiedust2 Have you received your sample?

@lyravega Not yet Lyra. Impatiently waiting. I’ll let you know when/if I get it. Let me know if you get yours too ❤️

@lachaton 

Thanks for sharing! I found some notes from Perfume Candy Boy's blog:

Oriental Heart: Tiger Liana
Botanical Heart: Rhubarb Leaf and Orange Blossom
Carnal Heart: Bourbon Vanilla and Wolfwood

I have no idea what Tiger Liana smells like, but it does sound like great marketing copy lol

Thanks so much for posting @lachaton!!!  @lyravega maybe keep an eye on the US site!

Thanks, @veronika23 ! I was wondering where could I get me some samples of this one... 

@lyravega It’s available to sample on the US site! Go get it 😘

Ooo, nice! Thanks, @pixiedust2 ! And done! I really hope they will send it. These things don't ever work for me. Nobody ever sends anything. No idea why. 

@lyravega I hope you get it too. And please let us know your thoughts when you get it. I’m really hoping I like it but no Mugler scents work for me so I’m not holding my breath. But I NEED that bottle! 😂

@pixiedust2  The bottle is gorgeous! I so need to love this one! 😄

I am in love with some of Mugler's fragrances. But then, I hate some others... So, it is really 50/50 here. It could go either way. 

3 Replies
testing