Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Fragrance Fans
|

Fragrance Junkie Central

I know there are a few of us on BT that are fragrance addicts, so I thought it would be nice to have a dedicated place where we can share our thoughts.

This is not to take away from the lovely What Are You Wearing Today, Fragrance Edition thread, but more a place to post longer reviews, chat about new brands or releases, and just shoot the breeze on anything good and smelly 🙂

For me, I recently acquired 2 new decants that I've been anxiously awaiting.  Ever since Lachaton mentioned that MMM was releasing a new scent called By The Fireplace I've been itching to get my hands on it.  My decant arrived yesterday, so I'm looking forward to marinating in it this weekend.  Secondly, I recently picked up a tiny sample of Shiseido Nombre Noir.  Supposedly it is one of the most expensive failures in perfume history - made by Serge Lutens for Shiseido back in the 80s.  Of course, with a backstory like that, I was dying to get a sniff 😄

What's new on your scent radar?  Do tell!

im1017151age.jpeg

Re: Fragrance Junkie Central

From Macy's 

mugler.PNG

Ooh, interesting..."feline sensuality"  Smiley LOL @pixiedust2

LOL @ZombieMetroAnt Maybe that's what they had in mind? 😄

6-149538-15b-catbikini-1470778011

@ZombieMetroAnt or this...

2F70EDD6-62D2-4519-8D25-4171EB431591.jpeg

😹😹😹😹 this is so hilarious @DaintyDiva !!!  Perfection 👌🏼

I had no idea Kim Kardashian made fragrances - three more are being released in Feb. No clue what the notes are but the packaging is fun.

screen-shot-2018-01-22-at-7-57-43-pm-1516669083

Looks like TF has a new flanker:

Screen Shot 2018-01-25 at 1.01.22 PM.png

Eau de Soleil Blanc embodies a refreshing illumination on Private Blend Soleil Blanc, bright, crisp and drenched with sparkling citrus. The vibrant twist on the floral amber warmth mirrors the crystalline reflection of the white sun, a sensuous gleam of sky on water.

Ooh I want to try this!  Soleil Blanc is too much coconut for my preferences

Edit:  according to Fragrantica, there is no coconut or pistachio in this flanker  If its a generic citrusy floral I'll be a little disappointed 😕  Seems weird to call this a Soleil Blanc flanker when the main note is missing?

Love the frosted glass ❤️

I don't even know should I even post this... But, I will. For funsies. And, some staring. Ooo-ing and ahh-ing, and wtf-ing, too. I am sure most of us can just drool over these... 

From Fragrantica:

The first five bottles of the Mugler Premier Flacon D'Art collection, called "Nuages" ( clouds ). 

mugler.jpgmugler2.jpg

mugler3.jpg

mugler4.jpgmugler5.jpgmugler6.jpg

Author: Sandra Raičević Petrović

Darn. €2900 is just a little out of my price range. These are stunning; I love the last one!

Holy mackaroll.

@txcatx 

LOL, just a tad over budget for me too 😛

Ooh I want the second, third, and last one.

@Samtian Same 😫 *despairing*

Sooo beautiful @lyravega! Of course I want the one with the stars. Maybe one day if I'm rolling in money 😄

I want the blue one ( the last one )!

Ohhh, one day, @veronika23 , one day... 😛 

If this is the "first five"... Curious to see the rest of them now.

yes one day @lyravega! Curious as well to see the others too 🙂

Has any one had a chance to try the new Atelier Iris Rebelle yet? I’m really interested in it but am a little worried it will be a bit strong based on the description. There aren’t any rewiews up, I saw it online either yesterday or today. 

@alexasteph I tried it out in store the other day it's not overwhelming but it makes me think of carrots so its not something I would wear.  

@moxiepancakes I saw someone else say it smells like carrots... weird. 

testing