Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Perfume Posse

Fragrance Junkie Central

I know there are a few of us on BT that are fragrance addicts, so I thought it would be nice to have a dedicated place where we can share our thoughts.

This is not to take away from the lovely What Are You Wearing Today, Fragrance Edition thread, but more a place to post longer reviews, chat about new brands or releases, and just shoot the breeze on anything good and smelly Smiley Happy

For me, I recently acquired 2 new decants that I've been anxiously awaiting.  Ever since Lachaton mentioned that MMM was releasing a new scent called By The Fireplace I've been itching to get my hands on it.  My decant arrived yesterday, so I'm looking forward to marinating in it this weekend.  Secondly, I recently picked up a tiny sample of Shiseido Nombre Noir.  Supposedly it is one of the most expensive failures in perfume history - made by Serge Lutens for Shiseido back in the 80s.  Of course, with a backstory like that, I was dying to get a sniff Smiley Very Happy

What's new on your scent radar?  Do tell!

im1017151age.jpeg

Re: Fragrance Junkie Central

That is fantastic! I see all the Kerosenes too - I've only tried Broken Theories but I love it...

@lyravega

@pocketvenus  Yes! Kerosene, too. And, there's plenty more! I am gonna need a few all day trips there. I see perfume overload headache in my future. Smiley Very Happy

@lyravegaThanks for the update!

You're welcome @Samtian @blackkitty2014 @MaliBT !

Such a sad update... But, oh well...

Thx you @lyravega

@lyravega

Thank you for the update! I'm glad you were able to get this information! I will forward your feedback regarding this. Smiley Wink

-Mali 

Mark your calendars, ladies! Smiley Wink

frangrance.PNG

I think this day will be celebrated by spritzing on ALL your favorite fragrances at once...

Image result for spritzing perfume gif

@ZombieMetroAnt Isn’t every day Fragrance Day? 😝

@alexastephYesss! Smiley Very Happy

Is Sephora phasing out Etat Libre D'Orange? Or, what is going on? Anyone know?

Mods? @MeganBT @MaliBT @JaneanBT ?

I wonder about the same thing.  I saw lots of scents on sale but too chicken to buy blindly @lyravega

@blackkitty2014  I feel you - I'm way too picky to blind buy!

@lyravega 

I hope not Smiley Sad It's such a fun house!

Hi @lyravega

This is currently available on Sephora.com! It doesn't look like it is going anywhere. It is online only though. 

Best,

Mali

Thank you, @MaliBT

I am particularly interested in Like This. That one is gone. There is only the travel size, but no full sizes. You know if it's gonna be back in stock any time soon... or ever?

Also, many of the smaller sizes of these are gone, as well. Completely gone, not just oos gone. That's weird. And, that's why I'm asking. Of course, now I want something when it's gone! Smh. Smiley Very Happy 

@lyravega

You're welcome! So we don't have online restock information but I would contact the brand directly to see if they have any insight into this. 

-Mali

Thanks, @MaliBT ! Will do that. 

mugler aura sample.JPG

Samples of Mugler's new Aura scent are available from the Mugler direct website for Canadians - it's supposed to be available shortly here. Not sure about the US!

Has anyone received their sample yet???

@veronika23 When Muse came out and they offered samples, I remember Mugler/Clarins was extremely slow sending them out.