Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Perfume Posse

Fall Perfume Favorites!

With August less than 24 hours away and September creeping up, what is the scent you'll gravitate towards the most this fall?

Re: Fall Perfume Favorites!

I've been seriously considering Fame. But, I've heard too many mixed reviews so now I'm all confuzzled.... How's the longevity of it?

While I really like the scent, it doesn't last, unfortunately. :-/ maybe 2 hours tops. I got it on clearance though, so I don't feel too down about it, lol.

i'm not sure about perfume, but I do know I plan to get Philosophy's Cinnabun body wash!  I love the smell of it, but to me it is more of a fall/winter smell, so I have been trying to hold off on buying it until the season change Smiley Happy.  I;ve been using the vanilla one for a summer body wash and it smells good too, just not as good as the cinnabun one!

I love vanilla-esque scents during the fall! I don't know which scent I'll be wearing yet, but I know it'll be a lot less floral than my summer scents normally are!

Heh, what will you be wearing? Smiley Happy

I'm just starting to experiment with perfumes...I honestly have no idea what I'll be wearing in the winter as I only have summer scents for now. YIKESSSSSS

Spoiler

Haha, you have plenty of time! I love those Fragrance Samplers that Sephora does for this very reason - plenty of room to experiment! 

Plus, sometimes I like to spritz a summer scent on in the winter - especially when I get the winter blues~

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos5
  • swfupload_1098232069799652860.jpg
  • swfupload_3740996395759528550.jpg
  • swfupload_934060841112932510.jpg
  • gucci parfume.jpg
  • swfupload_1962496812514314027.jpg